Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General discussions about daily life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 11:18 pm

nu...i want bbt so bad >.<

omfg its only 6 days till hallowen!!xDDD omfg i cant wait

imma gonna be a zombie nun..(since i got this nun costume for free from my friends and my mom wont buy me a new one and since the old one was way too cold to be worn in calgary..= =") i hope i can get lotz of candy..... x)

and holy shit..my friend has a crush on this racist guy that i hate so much... he's racist about asians, africans, spanish, and those indian looking ppl... one of my friend is korean, and the guy was like 'stupid fucking koreans' my friend almost cried, but my other friend was like ' yea i know' i srsly wanted to slap her so bad! arg...

should i still be friends with her? (btw she's asian too and she likes a guy racist about everyone except white ppl...WTF)
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:44 am

lol?._.
If you want to still be friends sure why not. You could just talk some sense into your friend. Racist guy sounds like a jerk.

Last edited by on Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 5:17 pm

heres to story, me and my firends were roing (yes they dragged me into it) ,yes this is a true story it happed 6 hrs ago, so we were gaming thurday night till 5 am the next, then i was like oh shit, and they are like don't worry about lab report its easy, then i said i know but we have 2 test in a row (total 4 hr test) in 3hrs, and they are like ur playing with me arn't u and i was like no i'm not, dam we fail both test for sure.

Moral: NEVER GAME TOO MUCH DURING UNIVERSITY, anyways back to roing XD (nothing else to do for 2 days )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:49 pm

Mmmmm...cinnmon rolls...food of the angels/gods/other celestial beings...

Well, on the topic of rascim I've got a bit to say, so here comes a good rant/speech/compilation of words...

Rascim is stupid, it is a display of ignorance and complete lack of respect. No one should be judged upon their skin...and its sad that it so commonly done today.

Personally, I have been raised in a rascist household, both of my parents are INCREDIBLY prejudiced, and I have seen what ignorant buffoons they make of themselves and I absolutely cannot stand it! They're IDIOTS to be such ignorant fools!

I am so glad I do not follow their footsteps...I realize how much more I can get out of life and out of friendships. Rasicm destroys that, it hurts people and limits dreams and goals...where would we be without dreams?

Ughh..this is a hard one to tackle..I'm trying to speak my mind, but rascim is usch a sensitive topic...I think I'll have to get back to you guys on this.

like I said...mmmmm...cinnimon rolls....mmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:40 am

lol thnx for the advices... i think i'll try to be nice to her.though i dont think we can be friends anymore...

she's like totally possessed by dat asshole...like she talks about him all the time, and today it was snowing outside, then she saw that jerk, then she ran outside and ate in the snow just to watch him play football..

me and my other friends were all like: WTF is wrong wiz u?

and she's too scared to even TALK to him..she was like 'oh but im asian, he doesnt like asians, so i probably should'nt talk to him' WTF

now i srsly hate her becuz of her stupidity and cowardness....i cant belive that she was one of my best friends...arhhh

btw its hallowen tomolo x)

happy hallowen~~x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:42 am

i mean wat's the point of having a crush on sum1 dat's racist and hates u espeically? u already no that he wont like u back and probably even laugh at you

y cant she understand this??

and lmao my other friend told me that she's just gotten into her puberty and the pms is acting on her...

i hope she'll get it over soon...
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 1:06 pm

I dont know, maybe she likes his looks not the personality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:19 am

lol my friend's crush on dat guy's officially over..YESH!!!!!!
and we're back to friends xDDDDDD

btw wat r u guys gonna do during christmas break?

imma gonna go shopping on boxing day with my friends, then we're gonna watch a movie, then we're gonna hav a sleep over! xD

cant wait till boxing day~~~~~~~boxing day is the true meaning of christmas >.>

also my mom is gonna buy a giant turkey i think.....although she doesnt know how to cook it = =" last thanksgiving she bought a turkey and was gonna cook it wiz my dad....and i guess they cooked the wrong way....the turkey tasted okay but its texture was like gum-i cant even swallow it....all we did it was chew on the turkey then spit it out..= =" my mom claims that she knows how to cook the turkey now...but when she claims that she can do sumthin she usually cant do the thing..so yea..lmao

sooo wat r u guys gonna do? =P
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 10:15 pm

Me and my friend made appointments at my other friends house. We're gonna spend like next thursday at my friends place. If my other friends aren't busy, im hoping we could go shopping somewhere.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Okay, back from the holiday at last. Im kinda happy cause I get to see my friends again xD Well it was fun while it lasted but next week we have exams, so I'm gonna have to find a study buddy. Its nothing too hard if you paid attention in class=P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:31 am

Good luck with exams!
Kevin and I had ours right before break.
Definitely a lot easier that way.
Mainly because we don't have any homework over break, and we don't have to remember anything over break because 2nd semester starts our first day back.
xD
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:15 pm

wooo Back from the Exams. So far i got all my exams back except science which i'm expecting on tuesday. Its all above 80, so im happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 11:42 pm

Grats Ray lol. Wished my tests were tat good. ( I study too btw)

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:37 am

LOL NICE TYPO OU!

I am not fixing that one. im laughing too hard, rofl
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:09 am

Lmao, I wouldn't even have noticed that xD
Thanks for pointing it out, now I'm laughing too.
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:00 pm

ahh looks like i have EQAO next friday :O
mm its worth marks for report card
and 4 days weekend this week:D yay for good friday and easter monday. aww you gotta love these holidays
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 5:24 am

lol! We have spring break all next week and were off on friday. Ahh gotta love our school district.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 3:17 am

lol we are having all our exams in June....

im so glad term 1 and 2 had finally passed. there's this stupid rule about going into high school. Your term 1 and 2 marks decides which class ur gonna be in. <50%-stupid class(ends with 4) 50%~75%-normal class (ends with 0) >75%-pure class( ends with 1) >85%-IB class(ends with either SL or HL)

and here's my schedule for grade 10:

(10-grade 10 curriculum 20-grade 11 curriculum)

Semester one:
English Pre-IB 10 SL
Social Studies Pre-IB 10 SL
Math Pre-IB 10 SL
Biology/Physics Pre-IB 10 SL
Art Pre-IB 10 SL
CALM 10
Sports Performance 10

Semester two:
English IB 20 SL
History IB 20 HL
Math IB 20 SL
Chemistry Pre-IB SL
Art IB 20 SL
Fashion Studies 10
PE 10

yepp....im going to be a nerd for the whole sr. high years....
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 5:45 am

Wow. Well i am taking AP U.S history.

Though my grades arent tat good lol. D- in my last semester for AP history.

A's and B's for the rest of my classes.( and C's )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:14 pm

Eh, I failed AP European History and that kinda ruined AP classes for me.
(Especially since all the ass-kissers got As, and I'm the one that passed the AP test for college credit and they didn't, lulz.)

I'm just happy that I'm carrying a B in my Statistics class.
Its either really easy or really hard.
x_x;;
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 10:44 pm

@_@ i don't even want to imagine stats. I'm already afraid of pre-cal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 2:59 am

I took pre-cal last year, that basically killed me.
Stats is incredibly easy compared to pre-cal. Its just lots of formulas and plugging things into it.
You have to pay attention, but its definetly easier than pre-cal.
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 am

Heh, I am terrible at math with letters, its my only subject that I really struggle in. lol, my dad and I failed algerbra I in the same year (he was in college, I was in middle school)
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 10:40 pm

Theres my problem. I don't pay attention in class, AT ALL. It's either talking

or paying attention to a teacher tat can't teach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:45 am

I dont pay attention in science AT ALL. It's not like I dont care. I LOVE science, but i hate the teacher. She makes everything boring.
and now she's pregnant, with occasionally mood swings. it seems like she feels better when giving us 5 worksheets at once and making them due the end of class without even teaching us what kind we are learning...
if i ever fail, its the teacher's fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General discussions about daily life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3