Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can my life get any worse?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can my life get any worse?! Empty
PostSubject: Can my life get any worse?!   Can my life get any worse?! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:15 pm

rite now im at probably the lowest point of my life.

it all started off the wednesday before easter. all the grade 9s got the D-tap vaccination, which is suppose to prevent pertussiss and 2 other diseases. the needle was AS THICK AS THE TIP OF A .7MM PENCIL, and the nurse just poked it into my arm;______;. Afterwards she told me that my arms are going to hurt a little bit and i might have fever and i should drink lotz of water. my arm hurted for the whole day and i went home.

when i went home my head hurted a lot, so i drank lotz of water. then i had a fever. it was not dat bad so i just drank more water. the next morning the fever was gone.

so i went to school, it was the last day b4 spring break. At first everything went well except dat i cant even lift my left arm. But since everyone was like dat i didnt really care.

I went home, my head hurted even more, so i took out the thermometer, and it seems like the fever was back and now its 39C. so i drank more water and went to sleep.

I woke up on friday and my fever was gone agian. So i happily ate my breakfast, then i realized i started to cough. I though it's just temporary and it will go away. well it did not.

THE NEXT FEW DAYS WAS LIKE HELL. I COUGHED DAY AND NIGHT. AND THE STUPID FEVER WONT GO AWAY. at first it was only *cough*, then it turned to *cough cough* and slowly it turned to *cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough cough gasp cough cough cough cough*, my stomach hurts so much from the coughing, and now my chest hurts too.

so i went to the family doctoer and told him wat happened. Then he told me that i am weak enough to get all the symptoms of pertussis, but im strong enough to not actually get the disease. and he cant do anything about it and it just have to disappear magically. i was so mad when i got home.

then something worse happened, my friends came to visit after hearing im sick, and they stayed in my home for like barely 5 hours, a few days later i was told dat 3 of them started to cough too.

i dont think my family doctor will give me anything untill i get pneumonia...= ="
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Can my life get any worse?!   Can my life get any worse?! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:01 pm

Omg =/
I hope you get better soon >_<
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Can my life get any worse?!   Can my life get any worse?! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 7:42 am

Owch...this is how we do the vacciene for Chicken Pox, they stick you and give you a really mild case of it to "train"your immune system...

or maybe its just to torture us americans...
____
/____ \
| GET |
| WELL|
\____/
\/
|
|
|
|

/\ ugly get well ballon ( you do nto want to see the card I tried to make)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can my life get any worse?!   Can my life get any worse?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can my life get any worse?!
Page 1 of 1