Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General discussions about daily life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-28

General discussions about daily life Empty
PostSubject: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 9:43 pm

Anything about daily life you want to share?
Then post it all here. Very Happy
This is also for people who come across many problems in their life and would like to discuss it here. Example, School.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 4:06 am

Don't ever use geocities to host your sites. It sucks, I cant even exceed 4.2mb transfer rate Mad Anyone know a better web host?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 2:57 am

Freewebs, good website =33
*uses it* All though I host all my things on PB or image shack XP
Except music, I have a good website for that, but I haven't told anyone about it xD
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 11:55 pm

hum I'll consider it.
Anyone have tips for preparing for *tests* Mad ?
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:05 am

yea sugar rush....

yes i know it didn't help much but good excuss for not failing XD
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 12:30 pm

Hum okay then
I mostly just memorize my notes>.>
I smashed my hand on frozen rice and now its bleedingT_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:18 am

Heres a note.. For every action theres a equal and opposite reaction...

Kinda like alchemy... The laws of equivilent exchange... In order to create something of equal value must be lost...

Remember... Teachings that do not speak of pain have no meaning... Because humankind cannot gain anything without first giving somthing in return...

Thats why humanlife cannot be artificially reproduced...

I can list all the ingrediants to make a artificial human.. but there are things that cant be reproduce.. such as a soul...

sorry im just rambling...

Good luck with the studies^^
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 12:59 pm

Thanks, I think I heard that in science xD
I'm gonna get my eye checked today, so I wont be on for a bit.
king
Edit--------
Back from that eye exam =|
agh dammit. I need to wear glasses>.>
but only when i really need it, my eye sight isn't bad enough to have to keep the glasses on everyday=.=
I gotta cut back on the games and go outside more anyway.
Dont wanna have even worse eyesight...
farao
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:39 pm

Second day of school and its going well except for french class. Does anyone go to Sir john A. Macdonald C.I.? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:56 am

er noooo i go to john ware >.>

well glasses are not that bad, i wear glasses, and it magnifys ur eyes and makes ur eyes bigger i think Very Happy

ahhh the stupid science teacher made me sit wiz nasty stuff today ;_;
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:21 pm

Makes eyes bigger... Hum._. Glasses are okay but I never really wanted to wear them. To tell you the truth, I got my first pair of glasses last year and I didn't even wear them in school>.> (maybe why my eyes got worse=P) I notice that glasses tend to leave a mark by your ears if you wear them often._. It has its uses in lab experiments though. king
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:13 pm

Okies onto the next thing!~

So it went like this....(it happened yesterday bounce )

I was on my way to North Bridlewood Park, when someone on a bike came up to the right of me. His mouth was covered by his shirt and he was roughly the same age as me.

"Do you have a dollar?"

I wasn't carrying any money with me, so I was like "nope".

"You're lying, I know you have money"

I was like wtf>.> "I dont have any money"

"Let me check you're pockets!"

By now I took a few steps back "Look! I dont have any money with me"

"Do you have a cellphone?"

Now I'm thinking .who is this guy?. "No, sorry"

"You liar." *Reaches into his pocket*

Hum from what I've seen, I would have guessed that it was a knife. "I'm sorry! I dont have a phone!"

Then it came to me>.> this guy needed to call someone T_T"Hey wait, do you need to call someone?o_O"

"Yea"

"My friends house is close by, he has a phone. Follow me"

"Nevermind" * walks away*

I'd have guessed that he hadn't asked his friends. *That guy is weird* I thought, as I started to walk away.

Anyways, the topic today is on robbers/thieves and what to do/not to do if you ever encounter these people.

Always assume that they might have a weapon. That means dont jump them cause you think they're bluffing>.>

Make a few observations about them and if you think you're in a bad situation, run for it!

Dont do everything you see the good guys do in shows and movies.

Run to the nearest houses and people.
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:35 pm

that wut u get from kids living in scarbrough (toronto), the outer hood is like that, gana, thugs, etc..... if u go a bit like 40 mins north theres less of that (where i live), i used to live like 2 mins away from scarbrough, anyways that was based on my time in elementary school, which was like 6 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 3:08 am

lmao once i was walking down this empty street, then i arrived at this um cross section place. then this girl came..like she looks pretty but realli gothic and mean looking and everything. i didnt realli care about her..until she followed like for 3 streets.. then i was worried...then she started walking realli fast toward me from behind. so i was like okay if she comes near me imma gonna whack her head wiz my backpack(i was holding it and it has my science, math, atlas, pencil crayons and all those junk inside it) but then i was realli close to my house, so i thought if she attacks me i'll scream for help since my mom's home. then she walked past me =.= and went to my new neighbour's house....she was my new neighbour >.< then we became friends and yea....she doesnt wear gothic make-up anymore so she looks nicer...

what im trying to say is dat um when u encounter weird strangers, be cautious, but um...try to think if there's anyway that they might just need help (like ultima's weird cell phone guy)...but still be aware and prepare to scream or fight if possible...(i prefer screaming and whach wiz backpack...if backpack is not heavy then just um...kick them and run...for woman kick their stomach or hit their head...for guys i think u all noe xD)

i write long stuffs today O-O
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 8:59 pm

Okay thanks kiki maybe I should carry a textbook with me>.> And dont break your back with all those books=[ I learned in grade 6 or something that if your bag weighs 1/10 of your weight, then you're gonna hurt your back

Okay then, onto the next topic
Cellphones A necessity or a want?
I NEED a cellphone! I stay out pretty late hanging with friends and going to the mall and stuff>.> Anyways I see lots of people with cellphones. I'd say its a necessity Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 10:27 pm

er...i dont think its necessary...i had a cellphone b4(sony ericsson) and lost it in one week...during gym sum thief opened all of our gym lockers and stole almost EVERYTHING!!! just me and my 3 friends has lost over 400 dollars worth of stuff or just money..and there's like 90 ppl whose stuff got stolen..after that i never asked my parents for another phone >.>....

but when i had my cellphone..its not realli in much use...like we had to turn it off during class(now we cant even bring it to school), and mine can play music...but i already hav my own ipod, taking picture is not that useful either...my video camera is WAY better...and since most of my friends dont hav cell phone i dont use it during day at all....and i've never phoned my parents during school time..(except once that i was realli sick and yea) and i always come home rite after school cuz most of my friends either have tutoring or rides the school bus..and their parents are realli strict..

in my opinion, cell phone only brings you worries (when i had it i was worried that i might lost it and carry it with me everywhere and check every hour to see if its still there..) i felt kind of relieved when its stolen cuz i dont hav to worry anymore..and yea..

besides its expensive to buy a new GOOD cellphone..not mentioning all those monthly fees...(mine was without contract so i don hav to pay much monthly fee)...

backpack that weigh 1/10 of ur weight is bad for ur back?O-O i put my backpack on those weight thingy and it was 23 pounds...does that mean i haf to be 230 pounds to not hurt my back? O-O and my backpack is those side ones where only one shoulder gets all the weight >.>
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 1:38 am

ZOMG dont break your back >:O Hum thats what I heard anyways.
Sounds like you have really busy friends. Do you even hang out much with your friends?._.

So much work just for a phone>.>. Well its at least portable$_$
I doubt i'll carry it much to school._. All my friends are like still in class when im in class>.> Hum I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:27 pm

no locks on lockers?
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 9:52 pm

we'll you're in gym for 1 period and the change room is locked so I doubt you need locks-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:39 pm

well i mostly hang out wiz my friends during school...and i usually go shopping wiz only my best friends...for my other friends we just chat on msn..in my old school i go to my friends' houses EVERYDAY but i just use the phone at their house...and they live no more than 5 blocks away from my house..now we moved to a new city..the place that i live is not desinated to the school i go to...and my community has no kids cuz there's no elementary, no junoir high, and the senior high is in another community..so i don hang out wiz my friends after school every often >.>

school ends at 3:30, i stay around school wiz my friends till 4...then almost 1 hour of bus/subway >.> if i stay at my friend's house late i don wanna go home by subway alone...

and about gym locker thingys.. we DO hav locks...but they picked the locks open..like when we got back the locks was not opened..u noe those locks that you need 3 numbers and turn left and right and left? they CUT THE METAL OPEN!!! and they say the thieves are not from our schooll cuz 90 ppl's stuff will not fit into anyone's locker....there's just way too many exits in my old school...there's an emergency exit in the changeroom, 3 exits in the gym, and at least 5 other exits at each 4 floors...and one of them connects rite to the parking lot..that day was realli sunny..so everyone was at the field..

they stole almost everything from me ;_; meh cellphone, mp3, earrings, necklace, MY PENCIL CASE(omfg wat am i suppose to write?! but at least they didnt take my binder....>.<) my make-up..(who wants already used make-up? Shocked ) and my bag.......but at least the thieves left us our clothes and shoes....

and oh oh today after gym i cant open my gym locker >.> i opened it this morning and get changed, now all my clothes is inside. so i called my gym teacher when my friends were trying to open the lock..then the gym teacher came wiz this list of lock number and passwords. ITS THE EXACT SAME LOCK SERIAL NUMBER AND ITS THE PASSWORD THAT I TRIED. and it didnt open, the teacher tried it and it still didnt open. so she told me to go to my next class then come back during recess. so i went to my fashion class then went back to gym after class is over. Another teacher tried and it still didnt open. so they told me to go to school office during lunch and they'll break the lock. SO I HAD TO STAY IN T-SHIRTS AND SHORTS ON THIS FUCKIN SNOWING DAY!!!!(YES ITS SNOWING TODAY IN CALGARY AND EVERYONE WAS LIKE HOLY FUCK) then during lunch i went to the office with my friends and told them what happened. then they sent this guy wiz this scissor looking thingy and went to girls change room >.>. he tried it 10 times and finally gave up...this fuckin lock is totally jammed...so he just cut the lock and opened the locker for me (and omfg the broken lock looks exactly like my broken lock that was cut by the thieves in my old school) then i got changed. then in the next 2 classes all my friends tried to open the lock..me and the friends that helped me was like forget it it wont open.. then it happened...

IT OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone was like O-O they tried agian....

AND IT OPENED AGIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE TRIED AND TRIED.....AND IT OPENED AND OPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now im srsly mad.............. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:10 pm

Meh i dont carry much to school=P Maybe a basketball my bag and my wallet>.>
I almost always stay late at my friends house>.> Like 7 or 8 >_> I just make a call and start walking home=P My house is like a few blocks from my friends but I can still walk there xD.
I didn't buy a locker in the change room. I just leave my stuff on the benches and yea. We have 2 entrances to the change room, the one to the hall and the one from the gym. Both are locked when we're done changing so not much to worry about.
You have fashion class?Very Happy Meh lucky=O I could only imagine what you learn>.> Meh outside in shorts and t shirt on a snowy day? Sounds like our gym outfits._. A mac t-shirt (gray/grey dull plain boring-.-) and shorts or athletice pants. Our gym coach makes us run 12 minutes every class>.> It's not bad but it takes a lot of energy. I wonder what would happen if I took the girls physical health course. It was on the course selection sheet>.>
Hum sucks to have your stuff get stolen=[ I wouldn't want my wallet to be stolen=P Has my shoppers optimum, my library card, starbucks card, Wonderland season pass and my ttc student I.d. proof of purchase thing. Also some money>_< I finally saved up $445 =D and I found 20 dollars on the floor today ^^ It was in the parking lot$_$ I went to school at like 8:15 and just saw it almost blending in with the weeds._. I work for my parents=P I get like 10$ in 45 mins>.> Its just making zippers xD. Its harder than it looks $_$ but I do it really fast when I listen to my music Very Happy

Okay onto the next thing=P
What do you do to earn money?
I work at home =O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 2:47 am

omfg u get so much money from ur parent ;_;

i do the dishes, vaccum the floor, clean the bathroom, and all the other stuff. and i only get $5 a week T^T...

maybe i should ask my parents for more >.<
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 am

$10 for 45 mins, omfg thats alot better then the minimum wage. even thou i make $18 per hour (thats my starting pay for a engineer)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:01 am

lolz iw anna get a job..but i cant find one ;_;

they tell me im still too young to work at their places...

T^T
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:59 am

McDonalds is good place it sucs but they will take u if ur 14 years old or higher, most jobs are 16 or 17 year old or older
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General discussions about daily life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next