Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General discussions about daily life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-28

General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:50 pm

Just get your hours done and you should have a better chance of being hired Very Happy
also yea, like kevin said, start at mcdonalds =D. They work you hard but its a start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:30 am

er..i phoned mcdonalds..they told me that i need to be over 16 ;_;

here's the list of places that i've tried:

mcdonald's (needs to be 16)
kfc (no response)
tim hortons (need to be 15..i might be able to work next year =P)
mr.sub (needs to be 16)
subway (forgot what happened to this one..)
ardene (need to be 18..)
icing by claire's (still 18..)
claire's (ahhhh 18ness...)
superstore(>.> at least i tried)
taco bell(forgot)
pizzahut (they hire 14 year olds but they needed a delivery person so yea)
safeway..(agian need to be 16)
newspaper/ads carrier..(this old chinese woman applied b4 me and yea...didnt get this job >.>)

i need money to buy make-up and clothes and stuff ;_; my mom sometimes will support me wiz clothes..but only ugly ones that she likes...and her taste in clothes is SRSLY BAD (she thinks garage clothes and bluenotes and lululemon's clothes sux.. ...WTF) and my dad will gave me around 30 bucks during chinese new year..and last year i spent 125 dollars on this realli warm and pretty boots (the weather was -35C and i needed new shoes...and my mom wants to buy me those 60-years old woman shoes..so i had to use my own money)....rite now i hav 40 bucks im saving it till boxing day...i'll probably hav up to 100 bucks then....IF I HAD A FRICKIN JOB DURING SUMMER, i could've saved up to 500 bucks....i even had a plan of what i was gonna buy and how much all together it would cost b4 school ended...and it was all ruined cuz i didnt find a job..>.>

AHH I WISH I WAS 16 THEN MOST WORKPLACES WILL HIRE ME...AND THEN I'LL HAV MONEY TO SPEND ;_________________________;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:35 am

oh btw r u guys going trick or treating? O_____________O;

im going wiz my bffs to this area full of rich old ppl...where i live is full of young workers (23-33?) and they dont gave out candy...so yea

cant wait till hallowen xDD

(btw hallowen is my dad's 47th birthday =P but he hates celebrating birthdays cuz he hates cake..and my mom hates sweet western food...so i get to eat the whole cake =P)
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:40 am

Well at least you tried to apply for a job. If you cant get a summer job, you can always try selling lemonade =)

Of course we should have a better sence of fashion than our parents. Unless they like models or something$_$ but I shop at the crap places no offence *_* Walmart and Gap>.< They dont have a great selection of clothes. For guys anyways.

I went trick-or-treating last year with two of my friends. If they wanna go again I'll go ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:24 pm

lol bluenotes hav lotz of guy clothes..and so does american eagles..and they're cheaper than gap xDDD

i usually buy clothes at american eagles, bluenotes, lululemon, tna, shoes are sterling and payless shoe source when i'm wiz my parents...if im with friends, we go to outlet mallz since all the stuff is cheapest there =P

ahhhhhhh my friday class schedule sux...

first is rocketry...i choose this and year book cuz we hav to choose 2 and this is the best other than year book..others are like rock examining, ancient histoy, film history..blahhh but at least im with my friends..

second is dance...this one is good =D

third is leadership---I FUCKIN HATE LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
first i hav no friends there, then there's 15 ppl that i hate/dont like in dat class...the rest are ppl i dont know AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we haf to pick all the garbages in the school area!!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i asked the office if i can changed my classes and they were like no u choose ur class....i didnt choose that fucing leadership!!!arhhhh i'll hav to suffer every friday for a whole year ;_;
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 11:06 pm

Meh I chose Integrated tech cause a few of my friends were choosing that. I was originally gonna choose computer science T_T. I hate my tech teacher-.- Hes a jackass, no offense though. I hate tech, you have to draw so many diagrams and all these different side views and stuff. Then I found out we have to work with dangerous machines=[ I dont want to get hurt. Anyways, next year I'm probably gonna take something easy like computer science.

I think almost all my clothes are sporty, shorts and stuff. I try to find clothes without logos or anything cause I just like the plain colors=P
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:03 am

sleep bus class class bus eat shop (30 mins only) hw sleep repeat (yeap thats my daily life in uni, and yea i only eat dinner XD)
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:11 am

ONLY EAT DINNER??!?!?! WHAT!! you only eat dinner?T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:34 am

omfg coon....how much do u weight? O___O::

my schedule's liek this :

sleep-wash face-put on make up- put on clothes- brush teeth- grab breakfast and eat on the way to subway(i always spend too much time on washing my face and brushing my teeth..5 mins to brush my teeth and 10 to wash my face)-subway-bus-class-class-eat-class-class-eat agian-class-class-bus-subway-home-eat-hw/computer-eat-hw/computer-wash face-eat-brush teeth-drink-sleep

i eat like...6 times a day >.> and i hav to drink water b4 i go to sleep even if it makes me wake up to pee at 2 am and then cant fall asleep till 4 >.> and im realli slow.......>.> my mom told me to go to school by school bus next month so i hav to leave home early..so i would do things fast (cough cough brushing teeth)

i sleep at 10-11 and set my alarm on 6:30 am..but it takes a hour of ringing to wake me up..so yea..>> my mom's relli pissed off that i never make up my bed..its always messy..but o well i dont care >.>
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:07 pm

yeay i just eat 1 medium meal, its enough for me to last a whole day, its not like i'm walking 300km a day, just maybe the weekends i eat 2 meal a day, cuz i'm mostly sleeping in like always XD

Yeap thats wut i get for being a Engineer Major, if i were and art major i would have only 2 days of class out of the 7 days in a week, but i hate art major, and i love engineer major, so thats why i stick with engineering, Yeap life does suc for some ppl but overall the out come is better then other major.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:12 pm

If you take time to eat breakfast before your class, you actually have more energy for the rest of the morning $_$ If i dont have enough time to eat breakfast, I just drink some cups of water =O
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:15 pm

i wish it was that easy but i got class 8 in the morning and then labs and then class 7 at night so really i got a busy schedule XD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:34 pm

omfg i CANNOT live without at least 3 meals a day....and i srsly eat A LOT>.> im not realli fat but all the flesh on my body is..squeezable like a rubber toy..no muscles at all ;___; lol that's why i eat a lot..so i hav energy to run 40 mins everyday =)

my breakfast is like lunch to my friends..>.>
2-4 eggs (i hate them but my mom makes me eat them)
1 cup of orange or other fruit or vegetable juice (i HATE milk)
2 slices of bread with either cream cheese or butter or peanut butter or jam
1 cinnamon swirl thingy...about size of 2 donuts....

Snack
2 granola bars (has to be different flavored or else i cant eat it >.<)
candy (usually starburst or skittles)
juice box

Lunch
either chicken or beef burgar or rice with vegetables
juice box
fruit

Snack
2 yogurt
1 apple/banana/watever fruit i hav at home
cookies/chips

Dinner
w/e my mom cooks...mostly rice and vegetables and meat

Snack
2-3 apples (i eat fast when i play computer)
vegetable juice
cookies

and yea......my mom always say that i should eat more since i cant eat as much as my dad's friend's dog...srsly she eat like 8 cups of dog food in 30 mins....and still asks for more >.> but now i feel like i eat too much compared to u guys.........

and btw im going on school bus soon..which means i hav to leave home 30 mins earlier...so there might be no time for make-up and breakfast...

OMFG IM GONNA STARVE AT SCHOOL......i have ulcer (or w/e its called..) and it hurts SO MUCH when there's no food in my stomach...so i try to keep it always full....it sometimes hurts so much i wake up during night and get more food then go back to sleep...T^T my mom said its becuz i eat too much ice cream...>.>
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 1:14 am

aww noone likes milk?T^T
Whoa thats a huge list xD
Wake up at 7 and after shower I just eat breakfast.
My breakfast is tiny lol. Just a bowl of cereal and like 2 cups of water everyday. My fridge is weird, the chilled water from the fridge tastes good like 5 mins before midnight and 5 minutes before 8 am. I drink lots of milk $_$ It's not bad and its pretty good=P I've heard that it's not as healthy anymore>_> For lunch it's just whatever I can make in an hour or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:32 pm

omfg i hate milk...it's got no flavor but still doesnt taste like water when its cold, and it makes me wanna throw up when its hot...

btw any1 tried to brush their teeth rite after drinking 3 cups of warm milk?
i did it once and threw up when i was brushing my teeth....>.>
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:40 pm

Never tried that=P
Oh welcome back =D
So boring when you were away cause noone posted anything new.
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:08 am

maybe try strawberry milk, its very good/tasty, anyways i've been really busy with school stuff, and omg alot of work, i've been pulling overnighter for a while now, i just want to relex next month -.-"
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:11 pm

what you need is a nice cool milkshake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:57 pm

strawberry milk?O_O as in u put strawberry into milk and stir it so they combine? O___O

i tried to put strawberry juice into milk...but then it got separated and looked like overdue milk, so i just throw it away...

well milky tea is good and so is bubbletea...but i cant find bubble in the area dat i live in T^T so sad
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 9:36 pm

Meh we have some bubbletea at fairview mall.
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 12:28 am

fairview mall -.-, i rather go to pacific mall or market village or first markham place for bubble tea, or better in china town XD
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 5:16 pm

It's close by=P I dont go to pacific mall that often anymore so yea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:06 pm

um are any of those in calgary?
btw i went to chinatown in calgary..they all speak catonese T^T
i can only speak madarin...
everytime i ask for sumthin in chinatown, they'll be like'do you speak chinese?'
so i was like 'yea'
then they started talking in catonese....its scary...T^T
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 2:24 am

chinatown i was refering to is the west and central chinatown in toronto XD
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:43 pm

All of that is in Toronto._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussions about daily life   General discussions about daily life - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General discussions about daily life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next