Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY Empty
PostSubject: The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY   The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:28 am

(dramatic music)

Alright guys, I said this one in passig on another forum, but Steffy asked and I am to respond!

Every once in a while there comes along a person who is utterly captivated by the soul-sucking menace we all know as...Trickster Online
But there are some...some who take it too far...some who expierence strange thoughts and deleirium, yes even madness...
We must be wary, for anyone of us could be a MadTickster...be forever on the lookout, lest they sneak into your party, or buy things from your shop...they could be ANYWHERE...

These, dear friends, are the 5 signs of Trickster Insanity

1. Chatting to NPC's

2. Water Bill vs. Myshop Points, Myshop wins

3. Stalking GMs

4. Being the only one talking in your guild

5. Collecting 999 500 Galder Cupons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY   The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 5:38 am

Its funny because I have witnessed (or done) all 5 of these

Here's the story behind them:

1. I watched some n00b in Paradise have an entire conversation with Bunny Maid. Eventually he asked me why she wouldn't respond. I told him the game was broken and that he needs to uninstall it and reinstall it. Yes, I am a horrible person.

2. Some guy was telling me how he spent all his money on myshop and I asked him if he had any bills or was the money he spant extra and he FLIPPED OUT because he didn't pay his bills for the month and is now broke. It made me laugh.

3. Me and Kero were chilling in Cora and she had Bolster Ballad going and I was shooting Fairy's Fireworks and these 2 newbies kept insisting that we were GMs and that we should change the game for him. It was a good ROFL.

4. I had a full on conversation about how important it is to post in the forums. It was like 400 words...then i checked the member's list...no one was on...

5. ME. I COLLECT THEM. COLLECTCOLLECT. I HAVE ALMOST 500 COLECTS.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY   The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 2:44 pm

LOL @ the guy with the bill XD
Good thing I don't have money to spend on Myshop to begin with Very Happy (and my parents pay the bills, thank god)
Ah well, finally I know what to do to seem even more insane <3

P.S.: Everytime someone calls me Steffy I'm thinking about a High Priest with that name on the RO pserver I play on XD both of us in the same town = confusion when someone called one of us, lol. Good times =x
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY   The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 7:32 am

LOL

Dam number 4 had me laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY   The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 5 Signs of TRICKSTER INSANITY
Page 1 of 1