Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trickster In-Game Ponderings....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Empty
PostSubject: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 7:21 pm

Some things in Trickster are funny, weird and/or rediculus (damn grammar fairy ><) This is about those kind of things, and was made out of nothin' XD

Drilling trough bridges... is weird. It shouldn't be possible Mad

..Yes, that concludes my ponderings... for now >:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:07 am

hehe...that's so true...

I think I'm gonna go drill through the bridges in Desert Beach fields...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 3:31 am

If we are pondering game issues then i just want to point out that mint bounces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 8:04 pm

you would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:44 am

Ehh... My random pondering is why are so many people are such jackasses or beggers? ><..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:52 am

Hmm ... true that, i helped some poor little mage today get a badge from kaboom. took us three tries to get one for him. after he gets it whats he do? asks me for 100k >>;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:24 pm

hehehe, that's the difference between newbies and n00bs ;D

also...you can drill through lilypads too? Blackswamp ftw!
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Yea, went to Blackswamp for the first time the other day Surprised
Thats even stranger than the bridges D8 ..

This is more of a rant rather than pondering but I know all of you noticed that (insert morsecode beeps) CHAT FILTER D:
I HATE that thing more than gossip!
Bad words include lollerskates, and no, you cant just say skates either D: Cant remember more -bad- words at the moment.

Oh and Love Hunter Robin FTW ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Having to do with the chat filter, you can't say penis but you can say vagina.
Why?
DISCRIMINATION!!!

What, do the mods not think that the female sexual organ can't be as dirty or crude as a penis!?
Well it can!
Equal representation!!
DD:<

(elaborate joke, by the way... ;;>> )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 4:51 pm

lol!! i didnt know that i like that word.... vagina .... (heheh yeah im a pervert)

u cant say alot of badwords i just go and say them in spanish xD some of them hahahaha

and i have this little annoyance why do ppl think ur gurl just becuz your char is one, come on cant u have a fetish of liking to be a female char that looks hot so u can feel happy playin ... ok know im soundin a bit wierd ¬¬ u didnt need to know that neways...
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 4:07 pm

XD Touyo perv~
You prolly noticed, but I'm playing a dragon, and it's not wrong in anyway Surprised
I only do it cuz dragons kick arse, they're look girly enough for me
( don't kill me >: ) Aaand cuz ONE of our beloved leaderz made a guide for dragons Very Happy
That's my reason and I'm sticking to it >:C

To the ponderings, you noticed that the GMs NEVER notice the spelling, inaccuracy and stupidity of item descriptions, etc. ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trickster In-Game Ponderings....   Trickster In-Game Ponderings.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trickster In-Game Ponderings....
Page 1 of 1