Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest Empty
PostSubject: Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest   Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 5:35 pm

My submission.
Let me know how it is please. :3

Mom-

First off, I want you to know that this letter isn't just to win some prize for "that game I play all the time". I suppose the annoucement is just a wake up call that I should actually write something meaningful to you, whether I get the prize or not. Because let's face it, a letter where I spill my guts out to you is more than needed right now. So... Here goes.

Darnit! I can't think of anything to write.. Every little thought is swimming around my head screaming at the top of its lungs "PICK ME PICK ME PIIIICCCKKK MEEEEE!1!1!1!oneone!1!11!eleven!1!1" (And even though you probably won't get the exclamation point joke I just made, I know you'll still laugh, look at me with that giggly smile, and say "I don't get it." with that laugh still in your voice.) I know I don't want to write some cliche, mushy gushy Mother's Day letter that tells you how cool you are, how amazing you are, etc. You already have tons of Hallmark cards like that where every single time, I fail in writing something actually meaningful because the card is so cheesy. I suppose I should start with the most recent feelings I've been having.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry for taking you for granted these past years. I'm sorry for whining and complaining whenever you wanted to take me shopping, I'm sorry for sighing and rolling my eyes whenever you would ask who would be at the party, and I'm sorry for being a general spoiled brat for the majority of my teenage years. In all actuality, I appreciate you. You're by far the most selfless person I've ever met in my entire life. While you would take me and Claudia to go shopping for new school clothes, you'd never buy anything for yourself, you'd run around in sweats and a baseball cap while Claudia and I rummaged around Lucky Brand and Betsey Johnson. You were always more than happy to run home and get my Economy book because I left it at home, and then bring it all the way to school for me, just in time for class. The list of instances could go on and on and on, but I don't really want to recount all of them. Mainly because I'm completely embarrassed.

I've been completely horrible to you lately. I suppose its just me trying to break away before I go off to college in the Fall, but that's still no excuse to be mean to you. You've made me into the person I am. You've set a great example for me from day one, when I was all small and gross and covered with God knows what. You always told me that you love me. That you always cared. Even when we were in an argument and I would yell "YOU HATE ME!", you would always yell back "NO I DON'T, I LOVE YOU!" with just as much force, if not more. And if that isn't more than enough reason for me to tell you that I love you, then I don't know what is. So, I'm telling you, and essentially a large population of the Trickster population something.

"I love my mom. I love her to no end, and even though we sometimes get mad at each other, I'm inexplicably happy that she's my mom, and no one else's."

I love you mom.

I don't know what I'd do without you.

And that's the honest to God truth of it.

Love,

Sophia
Back to top Go down

Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest   Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:55 pm

GM_'s pick sophie, or i kill then kthx

10 out of 10
Back to top Go down

Trickster "Mother Letter" Contest
Page 1 of 1