Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what anime are u currently watching

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-28

what anime are u currently watching Empty
PostSubject: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:34 pm

let me start off in this brand new section with what are u currently watching

well i'm currently watching is:
1. Claymore (epi 22 out yesturday of the 26 epi)
2. D. Grey Man (epi 47 raw of the 52 epi, yes its almost over, i think the manga is over soon since the manga has cross vs earl)
3. Naruto Shippuunden (epi 27 of the ?? epi, its still has a long way to catch-up to the manga)
4. School Days (epi 7 raw of 12?, i usually don't watch romance anime, but i heard theres a horror at the end?*killing?*, and i was forced to watch it by my preverted female friend Crying or Very sad )
5. Deltora Quest (its pretty fun, hahahahah, 26 to 52 epi?)

yeay i think thats all i'm watching now.

*ps: yes i do read manga, but i won't spoil any of the series*

Last edited by on Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:14 pm

Currently watching:

1. Naruto Shippudden (Only on episode 26 myself)
2. Full Metal alchemist(Alex Louis Armstrong is my hero)
3.Rorouni Kenshin(With a name like Battosai, the man-slayer... Who wouldnt lve it?)
3. Ranma 1/2
4. Fruits Basket
5. All series related to Tenchi Muyo

Probibly one of the funniest AMV's ever made:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdfCv-1CKXc
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:35 pm

wow that amv, was weird since i don't watch fma, but it was really funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:17 pm

I recently started to watch anime online out of boredom XD
Till now, I watched Pita Ten (reaaaally cute series ^-^) and started Death Note today, which is just damn cool <3

Anyone else seen Death Note? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:27 pm

lol i watch death note--the movie and the manga and the tvs...but im kinda bored of it after l died..then mello...>.>
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:47 am

OMFG i just watched the last epi of school days man was it distrubing to me, thanks good i didn't have a gf or should i say gf's (ps i only watch 1-5,10-12)
man the ending was nice for the last couple second but before that, omg 'SHE'S EVIL!!!!'
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 4:45 am

BUMP......

This needs to be updated

Was 5-5.5 months ago:
1. Claymore <AWESOME/OWNED, i wish there was a 2nd season, hopefully there is, all 26 epi was action pack fighting, good female warrior fighting anime>
2. D. Grey Man <awesome, but its still going.... Cool>
3. Naruto Shippuunden <its ok but not good as the manga, but its still going.... Cool>
4. School Days <to be the last 2 epi was the best, but i didn't eat for 2 days after last epi, a bloddy chick fight, and the winner takes the guys head around for a cruise, o.o, thank god it wasn't me, hate to be stuck in the love triangle>
5. Deltora Quest <i stop watching after epi 12 raw, cuz the sub was way too slow, seriously raw is on 55 right now but only 10 and its been like that for a long while, and epi 10 was released on raw epi 35........this anime is more of a little kids cartoon show !>

now heres my new UPDATED VERSION !!!!

Currently Watching
1.D. Grey Man (yes its more then 52 epi now... still max epi is unknow, manga is still going)
2. naruto Shippuunden (manga is still going)
3. Macross Frontier (kick@ss anime, the VF-25 looks sooo sweet, man i need to get the song that the diva sings in the concert, very good song, was aired on christmas eve, 2nd epi is said to be aired in spirng , around april?, i assume its roughly about 50 epi)
4. Rosario + Vampire (normally i don't watch romance anime, but this dope is d@m funny, about 13 epi in total?)
5. Gundam 00 (its ok, story wasn't good but the gundam suit are good, roughly about 25 epis in total?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 3:36 am

um rite now im only watching:

d.grayman (I LUV THAT ANIME!!!)

hitman reborn(i prefer teh manga but o well anime's pretty good)

that's all...

i dont really watch any other animes cuz i finished watching many of them or there're just way too many fillers in the anime >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 6:21 am

I started watching Full Metal Alchemist a long time ago.
I think I'm going to start watching it again.
I really liked it.
Ed's shortness made me giggle.
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 8:01 am

Galaxy Angel *Loves fan service.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:06 am

So, for Valentine's Day Kevin got me an adorable Kirarin Revolution lunchbox.
Sooo... I started watching that today.
Utterly adorable.
x3
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:48 am

I'm only watching Bleach and D.Gray-man right now, with an occasional episode of Prince of Tennis (don't ask my WHY THE HELL I started watching that. But it's funny nonetheless. Somehow. And Ryoma is hella cute xDD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:54 pm

well lets see mmm ....

1. Clannad ( i started watchin it after i finished kanon 2006 and thought it was pretty good so i got myself into this one and its great it has its apeal and the story so far is aweome currently ep. 18 waitin for 19 to come out)

2. Lucky star!!!! i just finished it!!! its the most hilariuos anime eva!! really its so random man so funny *.*

lol!

3.Bleach ( i like the manga better i hate fillers in the anime but its great)

4.Rosario+Vampire ( It has monsters wut else can i say.... i love vampires :3)

5.Gundam 00 (in my humble opinion i think its the best gundam eva!! seriously the plot is mor mature than the previous ones and the gundams are kick ass, it has a lot more violence and well im totally addicted to it)

6. Reborn! i just started the anime and at first i thought it was just another funny anime but it has its good points, i really like reborns character a mafioso baby that has to crack someone xD

well and im readin alot of mangas xD ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:20 pm

Well mangas i don't read but i've watched a few animes. Just finished Fighting Spirit(Hajime no Ippo), a boxing themed anime and it was pretty cool. Also watched Gad Guard, Gungrave, .Hack//Legend of Twilight, .Hack//Roots( perhaps the most boring anime ever created) and my personal favourite .Hack//SIGN. Also a word of mention for Saint Seya, an old 80's anime, also great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:29 pm

Here's the link to the 2nd episode of Kirairin revolution, the anime Sophie & I watch together! 9and also a bump to an old thread ;D)

CLICKY MEH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 3:40 am

another update:

D.gray-man
Reborn!
Bleach
Deathnote
Elfen Lied
Loveless
Claymore
School Rumble

I hate anime with never-ending stories-except bleach! xD
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:01 am

Updating my list again
Was before:
1.D. Grey Man
2. naruto Shippuunden (i stop watching cuz its going into part filler part manga scene)
3. Macross Frontier (its finally april and epi 2+ are finally releasing)
4. Rosario + Vampire (13 epi finished, manga for season 1, and 2 are still going, so i guess theres ganna be more season)
5. Gundam 00 (25 epi finished, manga for side story still going, 2nd season is coming out in october 08 )

Currently Watching:
1. D.Gray Man
2. Macross Frontier
3. Soul Eater (the late night adult version Xp)
Waiting for:
1. Gundam 00 2nd season
Back to top Go down
qiaohui

qiaohui

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:02 pm

-Witch Hunter Robin
-Noir
-Gungslinger Girl
...and doing a Ouran High School Host Club marathon.

(Don't I have an odd taste in choices?) ;P
Back to top Go down
http://i-heart-toasty.co.nr/
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:49 am

Updating my list again after a long period
Was before:
1. D.Gray Man
2. Macross Frontier
3. Soul Eater (the late night adult version Xp)

Currently Watching:
Not Watching anything (nothing good)
< Gundam 00 2nd season isn't good after i watched macross, linebarrel was dumb,i gave up on soul eater >

Waiting for:
1. Macross Frontier Movie
2. D.Gray Man 2nd Season (of course there has to be a 2nd season cuz manga is still rolling)
3. Any new macross series that will be out within 5 yrs?
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:04 am

I frigging hope there's more DGM soon, the last episode was just... crap <_< And I'm actually too lazy to read the manga, lol.

Anyway~ All I'm watching right now is Bleach, since DGM ended XD
Oh, and I started rewatching Death Note, but I kinda stopped =x
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:27 am

i think the reason why they stop DGM, was that it would take a few more epi to reach the point where the anime is at the same chapter with the manga, just like claymore (at the last epi the anime was only a 1-3 episodes away from where the manga was), but forsure theres ganna be a 2nd season, cuz the battle between Black Order and the Earl is not over, prepare for round 2, ready set, FIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:18 am

Currently watching :

1. Gundam 00 S2
2. Tales of the Abyss
3. Clannad After Story

Tat is all folks ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:53 am

Updating my list again (al most 2 months old)
Was before:
Not Watching anything (nothing good)

Currently Watching:
1. Chaos;Head (the girl.... FES, don't remember her real full name, good singer <3)
2. Gundam 00 season 2 (i decided to watch it since i wasn't watching anything before)

Watching Trash Listed:
1. Soul Eater (lost interested, but i do like the 1st OP)
2. Rosary + Vampire Capu 2 (quite different then season 1, was forced to watch it, didn't appeal to much, not excited at all)
3. Linebarrel (wth, lame<--only thing i can say)

Waiting for:
1. Macross Frontier Movie (Macross > Gundam ^.^)
2. D.Gray Man 2nd Season (of course there has to be a 2nd season cuz manga is still rolling)
3. Any new macross series that will be out within 5 yrs?

Thats it for now, next update will be in a couple of months
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:41 am

2008-2009 anime watching

current:
tales of the abyss( 08 )
clannad after story( 08 )
gundam 00 S2( 08 )
To Aru Majetsu no index( 08 )<-- (might drop getting boring)
ToraDora( 08 )
SkipBeat( 08 ) some chick flitchs get u ( why me T_T)
Asu no Yoichi(09)
Koukaku no Regios(09)
Kurokami The animation(09)

yes i am animefreak dont think i'll ever grow up
*hint Chaos;Head - dont watch waste of time valuelable times. visual novel better X100}}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:45 am

bleach
naruto
one piece
and
blood+

i've watch quite a lot of animes already x.x i think i need a break w/ the marathons or else the stories will be jumbled in my head o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what anime are u currently watching   what anime are u currently watching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what anime are u currently watching
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next