Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime/Manga Marathon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saikisen

Saikisen

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Anime/Manga Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Anime/Manga Marathon   Anime/Manga Marathon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:08 am

This may sound stupid but it just sprung up on me by my brother. We are going through a huge list of anime and manga ( mainly manga by myself).

As in anime Im still rewatching zeta gundam, and may start neo genesis evagalion idk, i got that dvd w.e its called and etc etc

Hes watching that new pokemon thing

And manga yeah. It will take a week to get through it.

So yeah it was just sprung upon me. Adding to the addition of setting up a gamepad for the PC I still gotta test some old school emulators.

If someone can help me with setting up the gamepad with mmorpgs I will <3 you to death, thanks. Rumble isint working.

Right now I've tested it on gba, nds, n64, MUGEN, Catmario, and snes on the computer, and additions would help.

Yeah this was sudden (brothers idea) , I will try to sign on but don't expect me online that much unless something big happens, g2g love ya guys, later.
Back to top Go down
Saikisen

Saikisen

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Anime/Manga Marathon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime/Manga Marathon   Anime/Manga Marathon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Nvm I broke the DVD player and pop event. Guess I'm back just reading manga inbetween.
Back to top Go down

Anime/Manga Marathon
Page 1 of 1