Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Empty
PostSubject: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:46 pm

OK nabzors we need some money lol aiming for 1.3k euros for the airplane ticket i got so far 750 dollars so if anyone want to chip in just try to keep and eye on this post the leader may post her paypal stuff to wire her the money ;=)

we are hoping if we pay for the trip the nab of rob give her shelter and maybe food if not we need to re-plan the amount ;=) there is a link if you guys can tell me from were to were is easier to plan the amount

http://www.skyscanner.net/flights-to/au/cheap-flights-to-australia.html

PD: i will try to keep this update each time i get more money or if i have to spend some to win more ;=)

So far Only 750 dollars from my blackberry tour sold
Back to top Go down
Zei

Zei

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:57 am

Or Steph could get a job at a travel agency and test some hotels out....in Australia

xD
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:58 am

...Rafael, you're the most insane person I ever met. And I met lots of insane people.

Before you start getting money, how about asking Rob if that would even WORK? Cause somehow I don't think his parents would let a complete stranger crash at their place o_O

@ Zei: I'm pretty sure it would be years till they'd send me to test hotels if I got a job at a travel agency xD
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
stonercat
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
stonercat

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:13 pm

i thought you wanted to buy a Land Rover Rafael? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

i can take the metro for another year nabzor ;=) love come first ;=)
Back to top Go down
AzureSieg

AzureSieg

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:50 am

I added a penny. THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_razz
750.01 down 549.99 to go!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 1:26 pm

remember the price is on euros lol Wink we need 1.3k Euros

1,300.00 EUR

=

1,847.59 USD

got 750.02 Wink so 1097.57 To go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:37 pm

complete got the 1097.57$ to go but the two lolcats dont wana take the money ;=( so sad
Back to top Go down
Zei

Zei

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Noheal you actually did it? How do you get money so quickly??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:21 pm

money is all i have lol
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:40 pm

<_< Once again, maybe you'll get it now. I do want to go, but...
1. my parents won't let me, especially if I randomly get money for it from a total stranger to them
2. they'd never let me stay at Rob's place
3. I get the feeling Rob's parents wouldn't much like that either.

But the simple facts aside, I'd love to go there <_<

And my paypal thing? steffi.rosemeier@gmx.de
Happy now?

Edit: If I HAD money, I'd figure something out, but why make myself look like an idiot in front of my parents when I don't?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:24 pm

THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Screenshot0046.th

not sure why would anyone lie about the fact they like someone else...not sure if you guys just wanted just to scam me all along.. for what money? even when i offer helping for the 6k euros u guys just fail

cmon someone that just wanna help and just wish the best for others is plain fail to try to pull up a scam like this... bah hope you guys are happy and got good laughs out of it
Back to top Go down
Cyn

Cyn

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:05 am

NOOOOO.
COME BACK!!!

i think you misunderstood the situation. I think what nate meant was that everything with them being OFFICIAL was a lie, but everything else UNOFFCIAL wasn't.

WE LOVE YOU COME BACK DON'T BE MAD AT US.

....WO AI NI?
....AISHTERU?
....SARANGHAE?
....MAHAL KITA?
....TE QUIERO?
....JE T'AIME?
....TI AMO?
....I LOVE YOU????

COME BACK DDD:
Back to top Go down
stonercat
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
stonercat

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:30 am

.....seriously i dont even know what to say anymore
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 am

Me neither o_o

No lies, Rafael. The "shocking" part was just cause you didn't expect it at all <_<

And Nate, you fail hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia   THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THe love boat project ;=) HELP send the leader to australia
Page 1 of 1