Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skill Build T_T

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Meh, I seriously don't know in which order I should get the skills...

Those are the skills I want to get, with TM lvl requirement and number of points needed for Master lvl (makes it easier, so you don't have to look it up D: ):

Dark Skills:
Dark Lance (TM 145, needs 15pts)
Mana Shield 10 (TM 45, needs 11pts -> prereq. for DB)
Dark Barrier (TM 165, needs 15pts)
Mana Storm (TM 35, needs 11pts -> prereq. for GC)
Gravity Crush (TM 175, needs 16pts)
Hellfire (TM 105, needs 13pts)
Wicked Flame (TM 110, needs 12pts)

New 2nd Job Skills:
Phoenix Rising (TM 140, needs 15pts)
Tesla Field (TM 145, needs 15pts)

I know I'll get Dark Lance once I hit TM 145 (got points saved) and Dark Barrier at TM 165 (4pts left then) but after that ... x_x

Input from our resident highlvl Dark Dragon would be much appreciated xD
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 5:44 pm

Okies~ I gots 1 thing to say...

DARK BARRIER SUCKS

Obviously, Kasarr doesn't want it, and I doubt he'll get it until I have extra points lying around. This is just my opinion, some folks swear by DB, I don't think its all that great in comparison to Gravity Crush, the heaviest hitter in the game (according to some of my research), especailly beciuse GC is AoE....but then again, sheeps are full of AoE....

I would defintely go for Hellfire and Wicked Flame though, and here's why. I tele to Azteca, run through CAballa Dungeon, give Rosemary her damm card, give what's-her-name a Bead Necklace, run into Tombeth's chamber, Hellfire one of them, Dark Lance it, the I run and hide. 30-40 seconds later, an ult comes flying at me and "Kasarr will be remebered forever" pos up on my screen. Rinse and repeat. Wicked is the ONLY DoT spell in eTO and it is INCREDIBLY good. No more struggling with Uber-Magic-Resist, you just burn it and run.

Dark Lance is a must, and obviously you know that. I think we should go pvp, and I'll shw you whats i got....
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 6:07 pm

Hmm ok, if you say DB sucks, I'll leave that out for now (can still get it later anyway D: )
26pts to use for better stuff then xD
Ty for input on that, but I still dunno if I should get GC or HF or the new 2nds first xDD
Back to top Go down

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Another great thing to consider is that with the next patch, we'll all be recieving a Master's Authority, which is a great chance to try out a new skill, and if you don't like it, you can delete it free!

Not to mention that we both have friends who'd be willing to get us some Master's Authority...hu-hu-hu...

lol I'd have enough points to totally rebuild Kasarr and make him a Light Dragon. But I'm not stupid, lol.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:44 pm

Those aren't tradable though, are they?

Meh, I'd really like to know the ranges on all the AoEs (GC, HF, TF & PR)... gotta check if there's anything on MT forums later.
Back to top Go down

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:17 am

You know Hellfire isn't AoE, right? It's a single-target spell with the range of Mana Arrow and Dark Lance.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Lol whoops, that's what I get for typing that stuff when I'm tired oO

Well, I think the new order will be DL, TF, GC, HF + WF, PR and maybe DB; unless I change my mind again randomly.
Back to top Go down

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:34 pm

you hafta remember all the annoying pre-req's, for GC and DB
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:58 pm

I got them all planned in =P
Back to top Go down
FlashL1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
FlashL1ght

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:45 pm

XD

Twisted Evil

Light Skills Rock
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:35 pm

Twisted Evil I agree xter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Sponsored content

Skill Build T_T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Build T_T   Skill Build T_T Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill Build T_T
Page 1 of 1