Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keroscene's Absence Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keroscene's Absence Thread Empty
PostSubject: Keroscene's Absence Thread   Keroscene's Absence Thread Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 7:03 am

Edit: So, I decided to make this thread one that's just for me. Basically if there's a new post, it means that I'm going to absent.
Just thought I'd save some space in the forums by keeping one thread for myself. :]

I forgot to say that I'm taking some time off of Trickster for a few weeks, if not a few months.
I was in a play, and there's another one coming very soon that I plan on being a part of, and Trickster isn't really on my list of priorites right now.
..Sorry guys.
I'll miss you all. :]
<3
Kero

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Absence Thread   Keroscene's Absence Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:41 am

So, I forgot to say this, but I'm going to be on Trickster in a limited amount of time, possibly.
I have rehearsal for my play every single day, including Saturdays, and I probably won't be on as much as I have been. Which basically means I'll probably only be able to go on Trickster once a week. (Sunday, lawl.)
Just don't expect me to come on every single day.
Sorry guys.
x-x;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Absence Thread   Keroscene's Absence Thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:35 am

Another lovely installment of my absence for you all.
For the next week and the week after that, I probably won't be able to play Trickster.
Kevin and my play is starting on Wednesday, and we have to be at school from 5-10pm for the play, even though all of us just stay at school during that time. xD

Anyhoo, I also have some make-up school stuff I have to do, and with the play it'll be even harder to fit homework in.
So, for the next two weeks I may pop in from time to time, but don't expect me to be there for hardcore leveling and talking to you guys or GvG or anything.
(The same goes for Kevin, even though he doesn't exactly have a computer. xD)

Anyway, I'll miss you guys for the next 2 weeks.
:]
(And yes, I'll have pics and video of me in the play soon. :3 <3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Absence Thread   Keroscene's Absence Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keroscene's Absence Thread
Page 1 of 1