Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lolz a few drawings of mine =P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

lolz a few drawings of mine =P Empty
PostSubject: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:57 am

lol meh LUVS to draw xDDDD
and yea...meh loves to draw =DD
so ppl plz visit my sheezyart website

http://kikiz.sheezyart.com

ty~~

btw anyone else hav sheezyart acc? O_O
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:42 am

Nice art you got there ^^ (love the fishies, lol XD)
I wish I could draw x_x
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:05 pm

hmm are u planning on taking art courses during ur high school? maybe u want to go to an Art Major when u get to university?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 10:24 pm

um i dono....mabye >.<
but then my dream is to become a chemist though..the one that has all the stuff from the periodic table and mix them together and watch all the stuff happen? (is there a job like u just sit and mix stuff? O__O; if there is then im definately gonna be it..) but art migiht be a good choice too...although im not realli into art....>.< im into things that's easier..like mixing stuff together =)
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 2:19 pm

i know this is off topic, but u could become a chemical engineer, its the same as chemist, but more professional, u also get to design stuff on computers XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:29 am

engineer? O_____O'

arent they the ppl that wears dirty clothes and carries tools and hammer and stuff and fix clogged toilets, broken lights, water sewage or sumthin?

ewwwwwwwwwwww i don wanna be like them = ="

i wanna be those ppl cutting the stomachs of frogs~~~then attach eletricity wires through them and yea....lmao

or be those ppl that mix the elements on the period table to see the results...x) since it sounds fun..

and yea..
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:53 am

no no those that wear dirty cloths and carry tools are called mechanics , they are kinda part of engineers but that no wut engineer is really about, trust me, i'm a engineer so i know its not those stuff, my goal in life (which some ppl know) is to build a gundam *if u think its an crazy dream, then how bout a prototype at least, still think i'm crazy? THATS WUT ENGINEER'S ARE ABOUT!!!, design/build some crazy new invention or improve current inventions to make is environment friendly*, my friends has a dream *she a biomedical Engineer* who wants to build a medicine to cure all disease in the 3rd rural country <i think that crazy but she a kind person who just wants to help, so i decide to help her with it, and she ganna help me with my gundam>, yes we engineer's are crazy dreams XD!

Quote :
i wanna be those ppl cutting the stomachs of frogs~~~then attach eletricity wires through them and yea....lmao

or be those ppl that mix the elements on the period table to see the results...x) since it sounds fun..
to answer this, chemical engineer, like wut i said before, they also get to mix chemicals and see result, like finding a chemical compound to reduce heart cancer. being an engineer has more variety jobs available in the world then any other professional, without engineers this world we live in will still be in the cave-man period, (the invention of a round wheel, now that was a crazy engineer dream )
ANyways i think i went WAYYYYYYYYYY off-topic XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 11:44 pm

lol i thought that engineers are all about physics....or are they?x)

well im not realli sure wat im gonna be yet..but maybe sumthin that requires biology since that's the best im good at so yea..lol

here's a list of my possible future:

docter-lol i can cure myself x)

pet docter-omg i get to cut dogs open..or at least play with them

ppl that cut dead ppl-dont need to talk to ppl...and its realli silent..i hate talking to ppl that's not my friend and i dont think all my collegues will be my friends and yea...

housewife (that doesnt need to do anything-lmao im lazy, i have like 40 pairs of socks becuz im too lazy to handwash them/put them in the washing machine, usually i wait for a month then dump all the socks and leggings and jeans in and wash them..and usually my mom takes them out for me since im too lazy and always forget to do so..once i left wet socks in there for 1 week, then next sunday when my mom was gonna doher laundry she opened the washing machine and my socks were in there == " so yea..)

farmer-one of my friend's a farmer and omg she has 48 COWS and they are SOOOOOOOOO cute and she has a really fat CAT and its soooooooooo CUTE and yea..and u dont need to study to be a farmer x)

model-this is the hardest dream ever...well at least im tall enough x)

bus driver-i always hav the temptation to steal the money in the thing and ppl put money in...and bus driver is the best position for that x)

o well i'll just see wat i will turn out after high school...if i became sumthin that i dont like...i cant just kill myself x)

ppl say that im optimistic x)

btw i copied my math hw from my friend today-same formula and same answer but i got 5 marks higher than her x) and that's like 10% x)

it seems like im always the person that does stuff last minute but gets the best mark for sum reason.....and yea x)

omg i hav ss and science unit final next tuesday and im not gonna study
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 1:56 am

well engineer is just middle level of math and physics, some engineering are more physics like aero and engineering physics, but a few program like biomedical is more biochem and math and a little physics, butIN ALL UNIVERSITY, ALL ENGINEERING CLASS DOESN'T MATTER WUT ENGINEERING PROGRAM FOR 1ST YEAR, U ALL LEARN THE SAME STUFF CUZ ITS BASIC STUFF FOR ENGINEERING, then 2nd year u go toward ur stream of engineering so yea, it seems hard but if u enjoy ur engineering program its fun, like me, i having fun design and build aircrafts (phase1: wooden airplane, phase2: half wooden/half mech, then final phase is FULL mech aircraft <final project> oh yea, we get to race with em , fun fun Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:23 pm

I like your drawings, they're nice. I can't even draw nearly as good. You have lots of talent

oh and grade 11 and grade 12 is when you should begin choosing your courses depending on what job you want to have. It's good to plan ahead as it will help you in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 3:12 am

lol ty =D

omfg my mom wants me to take the frickin ib....fuck i don wanna stay wiz the nerd for whole 3 years...arhhhh T^T
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 4:28 am

being in IB or AP doesn't mean ur a nerb, i've been in ap but i slack off the most compare to others and i do alot of better, so yes i'm really smart but no i'm not a nerb, i don't read or do hw, except when i started uni i have to change my habits cuz everything counts and ur GPA (Grade Point Average) is ur average mark for all ur class from 1st year to last yr of uni like u need a 65% in 1st yr to go into 2nd yr, and u need a 70% (average in both 1st yr and 2nd yr) to go into 3rd yr, etc) , in high school the average mark is different cuz it was only on the class u take for that term/semester (depending if the highschool goes by sem1/sem2 (5 months for each sem) or day1/day2 (same as semester but it takes 10 months to finish both), oh being in IB or AP ur marks get multiply by like 1.05 so u have better chance to get in to uni but u'll doo better in 1st year then non-ib or non-ap ppl, it know its unfair but thats how they do it, but they treat all ib / ap class credit as uni class credit so it kinda balances out, but u do need high marks to beat other ppl (ex like going to engineering at UofT, which only accpets about 1000 ppl in total out of 80000 applicants, higher marks and lots of extra activities will help u get in uni better, its based on my experience !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:36 am

ooo you have a sheezyart account! I actually know the people that made it lol
Back to top Go down
qiaohui

qiaohui

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:11 pm

wow!

Kikiz, you've got some real talent there!
Absolute pro-sause, yo~!

I absolutely love your style with the fish drawings.
If I had a sheesyart, I would add you up.
But I'm a deviantART.com person D:
Back to top Go down
http://i-heart-toasty.co.nr/
Kyozuri

Kyozuri

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:37 am

/is slow and gonna revive this topic anyways 8D
that website really looks like DeviantArt now~ o.o
nice art :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:36 am

down with sheezy and deviant :< Up with newgrounds and the 4chan xD
Back to top Go down
Kyozuri

Kyozuri

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:13 pm

hm..never heard of those 2 o.o
deviant's okay..the new layout's messed = =
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:15 am

LOL stoner. 4chan, huh? XD

4chan always makes me think of pedobear and Nevada-tan fanarts :< and that's about it, lulz.
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 am

:O i am anonymoose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lolz a few drawings of mine =P   lolz a few drawings of mine =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lolz a few drawings of mine =P
Page 1 of 1