Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Movies coming out

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Movies coming out Empty
PostSubject: New Movies coming out   New Movies coming out Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 pm

So, what are some new movies out that you guys want to see?

I definetly want to go see Across the Universe.
REALLY badly.
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Movies coming out   New Movies coming out Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:31 am

i wanna c Hallowen....it sounds good and scary x)
also balls of fury too

i always wanted to watch scary movie but this person told my mom its not meant for kids and she doesnt allow me to watch it...IM NOT A FRICKIN KID....>.>

o well i'll just search on the internet for those movies...or youtube xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Movies coming out   New Movies coming out Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 11:07 pm

I hate scary movies, lol.
They terrify me to no end.

Besides zombie movies.
I LOVE ZOMBIES!!!!

Today Kasarr and I saw I Am Legend.
Its the zombie movie with Will Smith, and he's the last person that isn't a zombie.

Its sooooo goooood!!!!!

You all need to see it!
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Movies coming out   New Movies coming out Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm

OMFG

I AM LEGEND was REALLY good!

Will Smith is a great actor and this may be the best he's done (Independence Day is a close 2nd). Probably the 2nd best Zombie movie I've ever seen, only because NOTHING beats Sean of the Dead.

I'd give it a 9 / 10. 10's are reserved for movies like Star Wars, Saving Private Ryan and 300.

Definatly a MUST-SEE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Movies coming out   New Movies coming out Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:02 am

Quote :
OMFG

I AM LEGEND was REALLY good!

Will Smith is a great actor and this may be the best he's done (Independence Day is a close 2nd). Probably the 2nd best Zombie movie I've ever seen, only because NOTHING beats Sean of the Dead.

well i wouldnt say that i think both lack a good ending even tho Will smith is a Heck of an actor but i really think they screw the end in i am leyend come on... thos zombie-thingys where like really strong and they where sick ppl last time i check sickness makes u weaker but neway im not a fan of that type of movies, but Will did make a great role, and about independece day -.- come on a computer virus used to destroy an alien civilization, wut where they usin Windows.... but for Will i bow a great actor, but they where good movies no my taste but good.

either way im only waitin one movie!!! IRONMAN!!!!!! man did u check out the trailers, ( i think pissed my pants) oh well its awesome.

oh and im think a good one will be Jumper havent seen it heard is pretty good, i wish i had those powers xD, and i hear walle is goin to be good xD
oh well lots of good movies this year hope i have the time to watch them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Movies coming out   New Movies coming out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Movies coming out
Page 1 of 1