Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit Empty
PostSubject: Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit   Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 3:44 am

Like it says, I have totally quit Trickster. It wasn't because of drama related stuff. It's true that I said I have quit, but honestly, I only said it cause I was kinda mad at myself and stuff lol. After taking a break from Trickster and getting back on Lunia, I came to the conclusion that there was no point in playing Trickster anymore. It was like one night I was thinking about mmo's I've played and Trickster came to mind right, but I really couldn't think of anything fun anymore. I was like dam did I really play that game for this long? I had always hated the myshop equipment, grinding was just so boring and repetitive that there was no point in me lvling anymore. And to top it all off, Pvp is just fail compared to Lunia. ( sry but its true ) Oh and though this game now completely fails, it did let me meet some of the coolest people I know like Stephy, Antag, Kevin, Sophie, Jason, Dylan and many others Very Happy. Anyway kinda ranting now but you get the point, I don't really care if u guys keep me in the guild or whatnot but I'll visit the forums every now and then. If it's fine with Stephy. D:

Over and Out.

Kn1ght
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit   Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 7:25 pm

Yup, it's fine if you check in once in a while~
I'm not gonna kick you anyway, so you're practically still a member <3

Have fun with Lunia :3
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit   Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Thxs Stephy Very Happy Have fun with Chris and watever is tat your playing lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit   Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh yea, if anyones wondering, i've quit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Ingame Talk :: Absence-
Jump to: