Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COUNT BLOOD SET!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 9:05 am

This is from MyTrickster site...it's reliable:

New Unique Set on kTO from Count Blood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's the updated info on the Bloody (Sacrifice) Set that you can get from Count Blood.
See the images here: http://www.trickster.co.kr/Community...0&BoardNo=6590
There are also images for the new NPCs for re-maturing your pets. Vamp Castle also got a new key quest that gives you the Rosetta set.
To obtain Bloody equips, you'll have to go through the same kind of hassle like the one for Tut and with Count buffed up in the R patch, it's said to be extremely hard to kill it. Anyways, here are the stats for this awesome set:

Bloody Sword: (Lv140), AP 560, MA 35, DA 35, HV35, 4 Slots w/ MA, DA, HV, Darkness Element compoundable.
Bloody Circlet: (Lv140), AC 21, MD+252, LK 21, DP+252, 2 Slots w/ AC, MD, LK, Dark Resist compoundable.
Bloody Shield: (Lv140), MD+336, DP+476, 4 Slots w/MP, MD, HP, Fire/Water/Wind Resist, Soil/Light/Lightning/Dark element compoundable.
Bloody Earring: (Lv140), AP 224, AC 14, MP+784, MA 14, DA 14, LK 14, HP784, HV 14, 3 Slots w/AP, AC, MP, LK, HP compoundable.

Set Bonus: AP 280, AC 17, DX -1, MP+980, WT +1400, HP +980

On a side note, these things can be refined. Lv1 is +40%, and 20% per level afterwards. At Lv11 you get a whooping 260% from the original stats...I'll leave you to do the math for the AP on the sword and DP on the shield... The shield is godly if you ask me, with 4 slots for HP or elements, you might even want to compound maybe just 2 slots of HP and 2 slots of something else... with over 1k DP at lv6 refine...

There are some pretty cool descriptions to the equipments as well, I'll consider translating those if enough people are interested in them...
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:03 am

WOAH O_O We so gotta go on Count Blood killing sprees when that comes out, don't we?
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Omg.
That would make me want to go beat Count Blood.

And zomg, new key quest! [/loves key quests]

Btw, the link didn't work for me.
D:
Back to top Go down

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:46 am

Can you say 'dark attri plx? kthnxby"

cuz thats wut i just said

0_O
Back to top Go down

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:34 pm

I personally would think it would be hiliarious if it was like tut again, exept this time u go through 10 trials, and 1/2 of them are all faulty logic. You can never reach Count, and when u do he'll pwn you with his spawn of 10 spicy dragons that spawn other monsters too! Very Happy THEN once you get the equipment, there's no slots cuz the GM's bugged it Very Happy and once you get an item it's timed and you get kicked out of the boss room. It will also be like the shining set and dissapear if you die ^-^. PHAIL NTREEVE PHAIL!
Back to top Go down

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 5:37 pm

ROFL

so true, so true...
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:14 am

ME WANT SWORD!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:33 am

I just realized, 35 MA and 540 AP, 4 slots for Dark OR MA....fk'ing loco, its as good as myhax

you know that a lv 8 refenined sword would have 1k+ AP????

omg even with min MA comps thats 55MA....things are gonna get crazy if we get these...

too bad it has no LK, gonna be a setback for mages
Back to top Go down

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:50 pm

SO when are these projected to come out.... the stats look sweet
Back to top Go down

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:05 pm

Er, this is coming from korean trickster, we never know when the English version will get released =/

Last edited by Keroscene on Fri May 09, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing typos. -Sophie)
Back to top Go down

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 3:07 pm

Evil or Very Mad well that sucks....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COUNT BLOOD SET! Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNT BLOOD SET!   COUNT BLOOD SET! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COUNT BLOOD SET!
Page 1 of 1