Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vacation/research trip

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-28

vacation/research trip Empty
PostSubject: vacation/research trip   vacation/research trip Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 am

Uni term is almost done for me, and i'll be going on a trip (starting on monday, its saturday right now) to germany, france, and england with another 3 members for the research team 'project avro' for a couple week <i dunno y i was selected as head repersentative for this trip> and i'm back for my final exam during mid april then on vacation for the next 4 months (also doing my own self non school year research, were expect to be done with reasearch by 2012, but i was trying to aim for 2010-2011) and will be back in sept after the 2008 olympic, so this will likely be my last post until Sept 2008, yea i know its pretty long, but i've quitted gaming for good (but no anime XD) soo i would wish u all welll during ur school term, summer, and future career in uni/college !

ps: if ur going to uni in sept 2008, u better be going to engineering programs, i have high expectation of u ppl going to engineering in uni !!! <think of the future!!>

See You All In Sept Then, Hopefully This Guild And Forum Is Still Up
PilotRaccon Signing OFF !!!
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: vacation/research trip   vacation/research trip Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:30 am

Zomg, going to Germany and not visiting me?! D;
And damn, that's a long time you'll be away o.o

You know we'll miss you D:
Have fun on your trip and don't forget to drop us a line once you're back!
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: vacation/research trip   vacation/research trip Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Hey guys back from my research trip but its exams time for me so i'll make it short and sweet, the research trip was a blast, beautiful cities, and we got some company backing us up with parts and gear (from engine to wings to armour) to continue with our research, anyways i got to study hard for exams since i did missed 2 week of important lessons (even though it was only 2 class for 5 courses), but overall IT WAS THE BEST TRIP IN MY LIFE.

ps: sorry theres no pics XD, none of us who went had a camera, we did had camera phone but work > pics XD, and right after exams (in 1.5 weeks) i'll be going on a 4 month relaxation vacation <i'll will not be near any computer nor will i have my labtop> so GL to all thats going to college or university and GL to all on thier final examinations (to those who have it now, very soon, or in 2 months), so bye bye, will be back at the end of August!

*STARTS READING TEXTBOOK ON STUFF HE MISSED, TRYING TO CATCH UP BEFORE HIS FIRST OF THE FOUR FINAL EXAM IN 2 DAYS*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vacation/research trip   vacation/research trip Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Aww, we'll miss you.
T3T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vacation/research trip   vacation/research trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vacation/research trip
Page 1 of 1