Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

im getting my ears pierced x)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

im getting my ears pierced x) Empty
PostSubject: im getting my ears pierced x)   im getting my ears pierced x) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:25 am

yeshhhh i finally convinced my mom to let me pierce my ears...
im like the only girl in the SCHOOL dat doesnt have my ears pierced..

im thinking of getting 2 on the ear lobe, i want to get 1 on the cartilage but my friend told me dat it hurts a lot >.< so im just going to get 2 on the ear lobe....

any1 hav any suggestions of wat to do after u pierced ur ears? and how does it feel like to get ur ears pierced? O________O''

im getting it this saturday xDDDD
Back to top Go down

im getting my ears pierced x) Empty
PostSubject: Re: im getting my ears pierced x)   im getting my ears pierced x) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 5:12 am

Congrats!!

Soo.. Lemme tell you about my ear piercing experiences...
I got my ears pierced when I was 13.
It was cool.
It didn't hurt at all, I was fine.
(Though I must say I'm terrified of needles, so I did cry a little initially. I was just scared though.)

I suggest that you get earrings that are gold, because lots of people are allergic to metal, like me. It basically makes your ear piercings really itchy and uncomfortable.

Anyway, I neglected to wear my earrings for awhile.

And my piercings closed up.

So a few months ago I got them re-pierced.
MY GOD IT SUCKED.
Mainly because it hurt really bad because the girl didn't do it right, and it hurt the old piercings and I'm even more terrified of needles these days.

So my advice to you is that you keep your earring in for 8 WEEKS. And be sure to keep them in while you sleep and shower and stuff, it might be uncomfortable, but you'll be saving yourself some painful re-piercing/ infection.
Make sure you use the antiseptic stuff they give you twice every day, in the morning and at night, otherwise you'll get a really painful infection.
Twist the earrings too!
Oh, and if you have long(ish) hair, be really careful, it'll probably get stuck in the earrings, so don't pull it out really hard. It might get tangled in the earring and you might end up ripping out the earring and having a slit down your earlobe.

Have fun!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

im getting my ears pierced x)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Off-Topic :: Other Stuff-
Jump to: