Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)

Go down 
+2
Kisa
Losti
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:31 am

omg it would be so cool if u guys hav ur wedding at valetine's day!! x) i hav the whole week from tomorrow until monday off, so i'll probably be able to be on. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:43 pm

Aww, that would have been cute.
x3

Buut, we're waiting until Kevin gets his computer back and such.
So for now the wedding is postponed.
But at least its not cancelled altogether!
: D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 5:51 pm

awwwwwww i wish it was on valetine's day...but it already passed >.>

hope kevin can fix his computer soon =P

my last computer had sum problems and i had to throw it away and begged my parents for another one..= ="
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 9:37 pm

younger generation needs to understand the components of computers, having weekly defragments on ur hard drive, weekly scans on ur pc, and cleaning ur pc part (externally and internally) can help improve ur pc preformance and help makes ur computer last LONGER, and also updating computer system like video cards, processor system, etc. In a long run it will benefit you, if u take good care of ur pc. Anyways i hope kasarr will be back soon, and i hope the in-game wedding goes well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:58 pm

He said he'll probably be back by the end of the month when he has a new computer!
Yay! :3

And thanks Pilot.
I'm sure it'll be dandy.

We still miss you, btw.
xD;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:19 pm

@ Pilot

I take excellent care of my computer, both in software and hardware the reason my drive broken is because my father smashed my guitar into my tower, the he ripped everything out and threw it.

@ everyone else

Ym new computer should be paid for around the end of the moth, so that's when the "big day" is gonna be!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 2:27 am

Sweet, congratz you guys! i can't wait for it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Teehee, thanks Rayn.
x3

Its going to be so much fun.
:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 12:48 pm

i may have a problem attending it because i live in EST ^^;;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:07 pm

finally kevin fixed his computer =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:10 pm

Soo... Its just a thought, but I was thinking that maybe the wedding should be a private thing.
Like, you can only go if you're invited. (ie. the guild, people on my and Kevin's friendlists, etc.)

My reasoning behind it is this:
Crowd control.

It would be so hard to deal with all those people if we used a megaphone to invite everyone, because you know jerks and n00bs would come and try to be trolls or something.

So maybe the wedding should be private, but we'll have a little announcement after like "Kasarr and Keroscene have just been married!" or something.

What do you all think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:27 pm

I wanna megaphone.....I want lotsa people....

:'[
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:06 pm

I'm for crowd control =/
Anyway, we're still gonna do the guild screenie at the wedding, right? =o
Since it's a good opportunity with many members there~
(and the pic up there is going on my nerves x_x)

Just don't forget to announce it early and all, so we can get many people =3 <3
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Sophie and I came up with a compromise, we is gonna have a private ceremony, then when thats done we'll make megaphones and PARTY DOWN!

we'll spend our whol hnoneymoon in the mycamp! ;D
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 1:08 am

You guys have to tell me when the wedding happens. Seriously!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Don't worry Ou, the entire guild is invited, and we'll tell you guys a couple weeks in advance. (Not to mention bug the shit out of you during those two weeks xD)

Kevin and I kinda decided that it's going to happen after I 3rd job, because let's face it, Soul Masters are cuter than Bards.
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 4:43 am

Well, how about this weekend? I'll have to check my work and mom schedule, but as of right now, I think I am in the clear!

^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:47 pm

I have to see when my mom is working as well.
I'd personally like to do it on the next Sunday my mom is working, since then I won't have to go anywhere.
xD

I'll get back to you all on that. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:26 pm

I'm coming back!

Possibly as far as a day goes, maybe May 11th?

Its a Sunday, and the weekend before that I've got stuff going on.

On that note, Lil, do you wanna be the flower girl? xDD
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Hmm, if the time stays the same (what was it, 9pm my time, right?) I guess I'll be able to come.
Problem with that weekend is that I got 2 people over (Chris and another friend from farther away) and that other friend is leaving that day... I'm thinking it's gonna be sometime in the morning though... I hope x_x (Chris doesn't matter, he can sit through it ;D)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Lol, its ok if we wait longer.
Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 2:19 am

=P can't wait till u guys' wedding!
anytime is okay for me other than weekdays, although i really dont mind skipping school and stay home and relax xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:39 am

mmmk, so i was thinking about this sunday, after i go to church (fro like 10 AM-12:30 PM) and before sophie and I have to go to a play we are seeing. whatever time is decided will be in PAcific time, becuase we are mean and selfish like that =P

when you read this sophie, double check about time and stuff
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 10:34 am

As if adding 9 hours to your time is such a hard thing, lol D:
Anyway I don't really care since I got no school on Monday (and Tuesday!) <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 10:37 pm

So with the play, the wedding is not going to happen this coming Sunday.

Date TBA, though sometime soon. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)   Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasarr + Kero Getting Married! (Wedding Planning)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2