Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Compounding...Nate's your friend....right...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Compounding...Nate's your friend....right... Empty
PostSubject: Compounding...Nate's your friend....right...   Compounding...Nate's your friend....right... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:43 pm

Well, I just got some Ruby Shades and a Saturn Special Set, so I obviously need to compound AND refine them. I'll be comp'ing the cane and shield for LK (only useful things they can comp for...my LK is ridiculously high anways...), and the Ruby Shades and Helmet will me comp'd for MA.

Here's what I'm gonna need for Compounding:

MA Stone 125

Bluish-Green Bead (dropped by Bone Magicain in Vamp Castle)

LK Stone 125

Janus's Mask (dropped by Nightmare in Phantom School)

Also, I'll need to refine it and that's gonna take a lot of Kunzite Gemstones, Gems and plain Kunzites, which can be drilled in Mine Lot 2 of Jade Steel Mine (the out in Caballa Relics)
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Compounding...Nate's your friend....right...   Compounding...Nate's your friend....right... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 2:31 pm

1. You sawk, I want shades too! T_T

2. I think I got 2 of those Beads =x
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Compounding...Nate's your friend....right...   Compounding...Nate's your friend....right... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Well, i discovered that Pogs is an uber driller out in Jade Steel, so he pretty much has the Kunzites under control (My Saturn Staff is already lvl 3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compounding...Nate's your friend....right...   Compounding...Nate's your friend....right... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:18 pm

he-he

Kasarr and Siguard666 (the guy from Dragoons) went out to vampy land and hunted up a bunch of Bluish-Green Beads, so those re taken care of!

The big problem is now the LK stuff. Janus Mask are dropped by Nightmare, which are a high HP, mana reflect, magic-resist charm-type...basically ANOTHER anti-mage...

I would eally appreciate it if someone could get some, or even just come with me so and help me get them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compounding...Nate's your friend....right...   Compounding...Nate's your friend....right... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compounding...Nate's your friend....right...
Page 1 of 1