Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guild Character Empty
PostSubject: Guild Character   Guild Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 4:56 pm

Hey everyone, I would just like to tell you all that thre has been an account created just for our guild. All the admin have acces to it and we will be working and plyin around with it from time to time.

Basically you can expect this charcter to be our prize-giver, I've already got a bunch of Ults and other rare items to use as prizes....if you guys would ever show intrest in an event.....X_x

Haven't made a real character yet, probably gonna do that today. I'll have it join the guild at level 10.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Guild Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Character   Guild Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 5:36 pm

You get a cookie. <3
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

Guild Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Character   Guild Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Is it one of Icy's cookies?

I dun't want none of those, lol ;>.>
Back to top Go down

Guild Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Character   Guild Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Neat!
So the question remains...
What will the character be?
:O
Back to top Go down

Guild Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Character   Guild Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 9:57 pm

I'm thing its gonna be my personal favorite build, the Lv 777 Pure WT 1413 5th Job Dark Driller Buffalo (who is really a cat)

Acutally making a hi-WT char isn't a half bad idea, just get Heavy carrier and invest in WT. Its just gonna be a prize mule anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Character   Guild Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Character
Page 1 of 1