Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Admin Reporting!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Admin Reporting! Empty
PostSubject: New Admin Reporting!   New Admin Reporting! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Well, thanks to our wonder-full GuildMaster, I have recently recieved ADMIN AUTHORITY!!! W00T!!!

As some of you may know, I've had Co-Leader in name, but not in authority and I've sorta been telling newbies that I can do things I really can't...but not in a threatening manner, I (believe it or not) actually enjoy helping people out!

Anyways, when in logged in yesterday, I had fancy new powers and I was quite thrilled..until I realized I have no clue how to use them X_X

If someone lke Sleepy or Losti can explain some things to meh, I'd really appreciate it! I figured out some stuff, like how to give points and take 'em away, but I can't change titles or ranks.

Oh, on the topic of points, is there some kind of system for giving them out? I know that some are automatically given, but how and why?

Full of Queries and Rambling as always,

~Kevin
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New Admin Reporting!   New Admin Reporting! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 9:06 pm

I suggest adding me on MSN or something if you have it, it's the easiest way for me to explain some stuff XD

Or just ask Sleepy ingame, which would be even easier cause I'm way too lazy to log in =D
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: New Admin Reporting!   New Admin Reporting! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:19 pm

Well, I figured out title and ranks so I'm quite happy ^_^

What I really need to know about is any "Guild Rules" beyond the obvious (no spamming, scamming etc...), because I wouldn't want to be screwing up and not even know it ~_~

I have an Xfire and a Yahoo, but I don't have an MSN...my SNs are wildekarrde and fireball3332000, respectively
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: New Admin Reporting!   New Admin Reporting! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:35 pm

Well, the guild rules are here somewhere (or rather, all rules I could think of at that time XD)

Anyway, I added you on yahoo ^^
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: New Admin Reporting!   New Admin Reporting! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:11 am

!~!Congrats!~! On Being The New Admin!~! Smile)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Admin Reporting!   New Admin Reporting! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:10 pm

*points out to zach that this thread was made in october*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Admin Reporting!   New Admin Reporting! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Admin Reporting!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Ingame Talk :: General-
Jump to: