Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's ur favorite chars in anime?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Empty
PostSubject: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 5:31 pm

just like the title..
10 malez and 10 femalez
it would be good to hav pics...i'll post mine wiz pics since i cant remeber thier namez....

lol who wants to go first?
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:36 am

10 males and 10 females, that makes 20 in-total, i can name ten females right away, males might take a while...

Females
1.Claire (Claymore)
2.Teresa (Claymore)
3.Miria (Claymore)
4.Teressa (Full Metal Panic)
5.Sakura (naruto)
6.Jeane (Claymore)
7.Flora (Claymore)
8.Lenalee (D.Grey Man)
9.Venus (Innocent Venus)
10.Priscilla (Claymore)

Males
1.Esley of the North (Claymore)
2.Kakashi (naruto)
3.Webber (full metal panic)
4.Lavi (D. Grey Man)
5.Crowey (D. Grey Man)
6.Allen (D. Grey Man)
7.Joe (Innocent Venus)
8.Jin (Innocent Venus)
9.Andrew Bartfeldt (Gundam Seed)
10.Jenos Hazard (Black Cat)

yeay yeay Go Female Claymore!!, you can't hide from *me* girls XD, but they'll kick my @$$ anytime but oh well, still love em anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:21 am

Basically..
Every character in Fruits Basket that's part of the zodiac.
Yes, that includes Kyo.
He's my favourite.

And I hate Tohru Honda. (I probably spelled her name wrong. I don't care)
I hate her.
She's such a Mary Sue!
D<

And...
I <3 Sailor Moon.
Luna and Artemis FTW!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 10:35 am

I have no idea if I'll be able to make it to 10, but I can try.

Male

1. Vash (Trigun)
2. Sven (Black Cat)
3. Hubb (Wolf's Rain)
4. Ed (FMA)
5. Al (FMA)
6. Mr Piccolo (Porco Rosso)
7. Bear (Hack Sign)
8. With (DNAngel)
9. Abel (Trinity Blood)
10. Ion (Trinity Blood)

Female

1. Blue (Wolf's Rain)
2. Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle)
3. Riku (DNAngel)
4. Insurance Girls XD (Trigun)
5. Seth (Trinity Blood)
6. Kosuna (Desert Punk)
7. Riza (FMA)
8. Mei (FMA) Technically she's only in the manga, but meh.
9. Natsuki (Mai Hime) I mean, she rides a motorbike. What's not to like?!
10. Nausicaä (Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind)

Wow, didn't think I could do that...
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Females

1.Shana(shakugan no shana both series)
2.Tomoyo(clannad)
3.DOKURO-CHAN(Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan)
4.San-chan(seto no hanayome)
5.Suzimiya haruhi(Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)
6.Kan'u(ikkitousen)(ikkitousen dragon destiny)
7.lenalee(d.gray man)
8.C.C(code geass)
9.Tokito(busou Renkin)
10.Mikan(rental magica)

males

1.Sunohara(clannad ROFL guy)
2.Tomoya(clannad)
3.Setsuna(gundam00)
4.Captain Bravo(busou renkin)
5.Lavi(d.grayman)
6.Lulouch(code geass)
7.Ikki(air gear)
8.Kazuma(air gear and kaze no stigma)
9.Saru(seto no hanayome)
10.kenichi(history's strongest disciple kenichi)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 4:22 am

i just realized that im the one who posted this and yet i didnt answer my own question....>.>

i'll try and post pics....

these rankings are not in order...im just writing down characters in animes that i like....so i'll ignore the numbers

Females

Akito Sohma(Fruit basket)-everyone thinks she's a guy...and she IS a guy in anime...but in the manga she's a girl and i LUV her!!!!!!!! xDDDDDD

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Akito

Lenalee(D.Gray man)-i think she's the only main girl character in DGM....which is kinda sad....but she's cute ^_^

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? D__Gray_Man_Lenalee__Complete__by_BuD_bUd

Chrome (Hitman reborn!)-she's so cute ^_^ and another reason y i like her is bcuz she's the girl version of Mukuro(my favorite male char x)
but its still remains a mystery of how can Chrome change into Mukuro so fast....i mean her whole body became a guys's body..O__O dat's just freaky >.>

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Katekyo_Hitman_Reborn___Chrome_by_kurot

Rin (Inuyasha) yesh i do watch inuyasha >.< it's a very bad show but i still watch it.....mainly becuz i wanna know what's gonna happen to her in the end..>.<

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Rin

Tenma(school rumble) OMG she's the stupidest yet the funniest and cutest character i've ever seen in an anime!
you guys should all watch school rumble-i laughed untill i fell down my chair and spilled my drink and woke up the next day with a sore stomach(?)
best show ever! x)

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? School_rumble_03

Cagalli (Gundam seed&GS destiny)-i like her personality, that's all i like about her. = ="

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Urlui1

Hokuto Sumeragi (Tokyo Babylon & X/1999)-um i donno y i like her but yeah i like her...O________O'
the one on the left is her, the one on the rite is her twin brother..both of their story is so sad ;____;

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Freresoeur-sumeragi

yuko (xxxholic)-she's hot ^_^ and very funny too Very Happy

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Xxxholic

Orihime (Bleach) another randomly funny girl x)

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? The_Tick_Rules

males

Mukuro Rokudo(hitman reborn!)kinda random..but totally cool! LUV him xDDDDD

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? 150px-Mukuro

Grimmjow(Bleach)another totally cool guy! xD
Who's ur favorite chars in anime? 1151242981wallpaper25or6

Hibari(Hitman Reborn!)lol i still dont understand y he always says 'I'll bite you to death' and then kill people with the stick looking thingy..'
and i was laughing so hard when it showed in anime that he uses his school anthemn as his cellphone ring tone...
and the enemy's robot bird followed him and learned to sing the school anthem from hibari's cellphone was just LMAO, and wat's even more LMAO is dat he named the bird 'Hibird'
(HI)bari + bird....LMAO....

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Hibari

ulquoirra(Bleach)um...i hoped that he will do sumthin totally different than wat he looks and will LMAO a bunch of ppl...but i dont think so = ="

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Bleach%20-%2096%20-%20Ulquiorra

Lavi(d.grayman) funny guy....he always hav crushes on girls that's ALWAYS his enemies...which is VERY sad....
and he looks much better when his hair's down...lol

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Lavikn4

Tyki(D.gray man) um randomly funny guy....but he died T^T

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? 423768723

Xanxus(Hitman reborn!) reminds me of grimmjow...

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? 150px-Xanxus

Belphegor(Hitman Reborn!)he dresses like a girl...srsly....and he wears a crown on his head >.> but o well he's cute ^_^

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Belphegor

Squalo (Hitman Reborn!) im so addicted to Reborn rite now all i can think of is reborn....so yea....this guy's pretty cool too...

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? 125px-Squalo

omg i spent 20 minutes typing this = ="

EDITED by Losti: resized pics so the layout doesn't get all screwed
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:51 pm

Firstly, do you mind resizing the Grimmjow pic? Totally screws up the page, lol =P

I guess I'll write mine too now ... (boredom ftw!)

Those are all I could think of at the moment, though.

Male:
1. L (Death Note) - <3 *-*
2. Hitsugaya Toushirou (Bleach) - LOVE him, especially when he gets pissed at Ichigo xD "Hitsugaya-TAICHOU da!"
3. Light (Death Note) - eh, he's so evil xD
4. Dark (DNAngel) - he's just funny/cool =x
5. Hei (Darker than Black) - hm, another randomly cool guy, even if he looks as if he REALLY needs some sleep <_<
6. Yuki Eiri (Gravitation) - *cuddles* xD shounen ai ftw =P
7. Kira Sakuya/Lucifer (Angel Sanctuary) - well ok, in the Anime which is more of an OVA, noone KNOWS it's Lucifer's soul yet, but meh, he still owns
8. Lavi (D.gray-man) - Coolness factor 10. xD <33 I feel so mainstream for liking him, lol.
9. Tyki Mikk (D.gray-man) - Another one with a high coolness factor xD love his hat somehow o.o
10. Ishida Uryuu (Bleach) - I so love it when he randomly pwns people xD like in the fight against that one Arrancar, where he's bragging with how Ginrei Kojyaku can shoot 1200 arrows at once or when he uses Seele Schneider against uh, whatever that Privaron Espada's name was <_<

Female:
1. Shihouin Yoruichi (Bleach) - love her humor xD and she looks good too! *loves the hair*
2. Matsumoto Rangiku (Bleach) - didn't like her at first cause I thought she was just there to get a higher hentai factor =P but she's still funny xD (do you notice how I seem to like the 10th squad somehow?)
3. Soi Fong (Bleach) - she was so cute as a kid xD <3 her history with Yoruichi
4. Yin (Darker than Black) - I dunno, I just like her o.o
5. Dokuro-chan (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan) - eh, that whole anime was ridiculous, but she was the funniest thing in it xD
6. Kuchiki Rukia (Bleach) - hmm yeah, I just kinda like her too (much less unnerving than say, Orihime *hates her*)
7. Kirihara Misaki (Darker than Black) - meh, another one I randomly like xD
8. Haruhi Fujioka (Ouran High School Host Club) - <33
9. Lenalee (D.gray-man) - Dark Boots ftw D:
10. Kurai (Angel Sanctuary) - so cute in her guy clothes D:

Somehow, I had some real problems coming up with females o_O Oh well, I'll edit this later if I can think of others.

Edit: D.gray-man made me change a few xD

Last edited by on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:50 am

zomg, so many lavi fans XD, YEAY

kikiz, u know u can just used my avatar pic for lavi, it was a good face expression from the beginning of the series, to lazy to update a new one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 2:53 pm

Lets see ... in no particular order

Male

Spike (Cowboy Bebop)
Jet (Cowboy Bebop)
Bear (Dot Hack)
Hamel (Violinist of Hameln)
D (Vampite Hunter D)
Hikaru Daitokuji (Project A-ko)
Arucard (Hellsing)
Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star)
Vash (Trigun)
Batou (Ghost in the shell)

Female:

B-ko (Project A-ko)
Edward (Cowboy Bebop)
Haruhara Haruko (FLCL)
D (Project A-ko)
Mari (Prjoect A-ko)
Forte Stollen (Galaxy Angel)
Ranpha Franboise (Galaxy Angel)
Aisha ClanClan (Outlaw Star)
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the shell)
Ouka (Dot Hack)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 3:19 am

lol i didnt recognize dat it was lavi in ur avatar pilot x)

lavi is quite popular in d.gray man Very Happy

which episode is ur avatar from? i cant remember if its from the episodes fighting krory or when they were fighting some lvl 2 akumas.... >.>
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:15 am

its the part when krory comes and drinks the blood of an akuma in front of em.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 11:46 am

Ten Anime Girls/Guys

Girls:
1 Hikaru/Fuu/Umi Magic Knight Rayearth
2 Sailor Neptune aka Michiru/Sailor Uranus aka Haruka Sailor Moon
3 Sango/Rin Inu-Yasha
4 Lt. Hawkeye Full Metal Alchemist
5 Kagura/Arisa/Saki/Tohru/Rin Fruits Basket
6 Kaoru/Megumi Samurai X Rurouni Kenshin
7 Risa/Riku DNAngel
8 Ouka/Rena Dot Hack Series
9 Kohaku/Hisui Wish *Manga* **got told these two are guys so my bad**
10 Hokuto Tokyo Babylon *Manga*

Guys:
1 Shuichi/Ryuichi/Tohma/Yuki Gravitation
2 Clef/Eagle/Lantis Magic Knight Rayearth
3 Dark/Krad/Satoshi/Daisuke DNAngel
4 Ed/Mustang Full Metal Alchemist
5 Brandon aka Grave Gungrave
6 Sesshomaru Inu-Yasha
7 Yusuke/Kurama/HieiYu Yu Hakusho
8 Kenshin/Sanosake Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin
9 Yuki/Kyo/Hatori/Momiji/Hatsuharu Fruits Basket
10 Subaru/Seishiro Tokyo Babylon *Manga*

These are in no particular order btw. Sorry for any misspellings &
I had to add some from a couple of mangas since I couldn't
remember anymore from animes. Yes there are alot more but I don't
want to go too far into it.

Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 2:40 am

lol i see dat u're a CLAMP fan. same here x)

btw Kohaku/Hisui Wish *Manga*...they are both guys...
the whole manga of 'wish' is yaoi...lol x)

another yaoi fan just like me x)

if u like tokyo babylon i suggest u to read x/1999...NEVER watch the anime it horrifies me so much = =" there's subaru and seishiro in there as well as subaru's sis (hotaku or sumthin'), and the drawing is way better than tokyo babylon(and its also more violent), its kinda like a sequal to tokyo babylon except dat the main characters are not those 3 anymore >.<

and btw seishiro was killed by subaru in the end and subaru inherited seishiro's power, subaru's left eye was poked out by fuma (main evil yaoi character in x.1999) and when seishiro died he asked fuma to give his remaining eye to subaru...and yeah >.>....

btw this manga has 18 volumes and has not been updated for years....but if you read Tsubasa by CLAMP you can find out slowly of wat happened to those 4 ppl...it seemed like subaru& kamui(the main good yaoi guy) became vampires and seishiro&fuma became vampire hunters and are always chasing after those 2... once agian the main character are not those 4, and they appear after a long time.. this manga is still updating so at least its better than x/1999...but the drawing style has totally changed, and dat's y i stopped reading CLAMP's mangas..(I HATE THEIR NEW DRAWING STYLE...IT'S LIKE SHONEN MANGA NOW...AND CLAMP IS A VERY KNOWN GROUP OF SHOUJO ARTISTS) so yea...

here's a few pictures of x/1999 and tsubasa :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:06 am

opps i forgot about the pictures =P

here's x/1999:

kamui:
Who's ur favorite chars in anime? X战记

fuma(sry i couldnt find a better picture):
Who's ur favorite chars in anime? WTJ0QM3RKF_204_180_160

subaru(he changed a lot):

Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Nukume

seishiro(he didnt change much):
Who's ur favorite chars in anime? 1055_37524

and here's them in tsubasa:

subaru&kamui(left is kamui and right is subaru, they are the famous vampire twins in tsubasa):
Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Vampires

seishiro in tsubasa(he didnt change at all = ="):
Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Seishiro

=P
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:03 am

Uhm you know ... what happens in Tsubasa has nothing to do with X...
Since in Tsubasa, Subaru and Kamui are twins and all, that wouldn't make sense =P
Clamp just threw all of their characters into one series, left their personalities and boom! new story xD (which reminds me; the anime sucks. It stops just before it gets interesting. 52 eps for nothing T_T)

Anyway, all this is kinda off-topic D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm

kikiz wrote:
lol i see dat u're a CLAMP fan. same here x)

btw Kohaku/Hisui Wish *Manga*...they are both guys...
the whole manga of 'wish' is yaoi...lol x)

another yaoi fan just like me x)

if u like tokyo babylon i suggest u to read x/1999...NEVER watch the anime it horrifies me so much = =" there's subaru and seishiro in there as well as subaru's sis (hotaku or sumthin'), and the drawing is way better than tokyo babylon(and its also more violent), its kinda like a sequal to tokyo babylon except dat the main characters are not those 3 anymore >.<

and btw seishiro was killed by subaru in the end and subaru inherited seishiro's power, subaru's left eye was poked out by fuma (main evil yaoi character in x.1999) and when seishiro died he asked fuma to give his remaining eye to subaru...and yeah >.>....

btw this manga has 18 volumes and has not been updated for years....but if you read Tsubasa by CLAMP you can find out slowly of wat happened to those 4 ppl...it seemed like subaru& kamui(the main good yaoi guy) became vampires and seishiro&fuma became vampire hunters and are always chasing after those 2... once agian the main character are not those 4, and they appear after a long time.. this manga is still updating so at least its better than x/1999...but the drawing style has totally changed, and dat's y i stopped reading CLAMP's mangas..(I HATE THEIR NEW DRAWING STYLE...IT'S LIKE SHONEN MANGA NOW...AND CLAMP IS A VERY KNOWN GROUP OF SHOUJO ARTISTS) so yea...

here's a few pictures of x/1999 and tsubasa :

opps my bad but either way.. i guess kohaku was drawn a bit girlish since i for one thought she/he was one in the version i have... and yep i am a clamp fan alright.

i only have vol 1 of toyko babylon but it is pretty cool imho. but ill have to check out x/1999 and no in anime form when i get toyko done. i did see tokyo babylon along time ago but i dont remember it at all. too bad for me. but either way ill check it out. thanks for the referencing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:16 am

np =P
there are so many CLAMP fans out there x)

awww i wish dat they would finish x/1999...but since its about the world being destroyed in 1999 and we are still alive in 2008 they stopped drawing the manga a long time ago..and the TV and OVA version of x/1999 SUCKS

;__________;
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:46 am

The movie is the worst, imho. It's just about killing all of em off without us really getting to know the people x_x

And yeah, them finishing X would be cool ... *looks at the 18 volumes sitting in the shelf above her* u.u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 6:30 pm

yep the movie sux...i didnt get how subaru and seishiro died..its like they both jumped up into the air, seconds later blood fell down on the ground...i was like WTF...and in the end kamui chopped fuma's head off..= ="

in the TV version kamui died, in the movie fuma died, i hope in the manga they both survive and live happily ever after =P

well actually losti x/1999 now has the 18 1/2 volume...just a few pages, but basically its like the swords are crying for each other, sumhow fuma(not the evil kamui but the nice fuma) overpowered the evil kamui's mind for a flash, and the um guy wiz long hair (the one dat cant move and fuma always had to carry around and had a crush on subaru's sister) kinda realized but then evil kamui overpowered fuma agian. then they went to the tokyo tower and kamui had a long flashback....the girl wiz the dog and the guy wiz glasses and the pink haired women was wiz kamui, then fuma suddenly attack and kamui kinda fell onto the ground (i didnt really get dat part), and kamui was like 'my real wish is to bring fuma back no matter wat', and the evil kamui was like 'i know u better than urself' then subaru suddenly popped out of no where, and he told kamui dat kamui is never going to win unless he realized his REAL wish, and kamui was like my real wish is to bring fuma back, and kamui was like kinda shocked i guess.(either bcuz subaru told him dat its not his real wish or bcuz he realized subaru is their enemy now) so subaru was just standing there, and the last page was like fuma standing above the lying down kamui with his sword and said 'its time to say goodbye now kamui'...

yeah.....dat's about it = ="

o ya and the guy dat likes arashi found out that the princess(or sumthin?) is evil, the the princess killed her own sister, but somehow kamui saw it as fuma who killed the women. and then the guy dat likes arashi was gonna kill the princess, but then the princess's maids(?) stopped him and then he told them dat the princess is no longer the person she seems to be, and the maids didnt listen...= ="

search for x/1999 18.5 i think dat's the name for the manga xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:43 am

Wow is all I've gotta say as far as that manga goes. It seems strange nonetheless and very involved. It would be nice if manga artist actually finished what they started even if the year is 2008. *shrugs* Then again it is my humble opinion but what do I know right? *smiles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:05 pm

lol yea....i think one of the reasons CLAMP didnt finish X/1999 is becuz its already been 2008 and the world's still didnt come to an end....

BUT IM DESPARATE TO KNOW THE ENDING!!!!!ARGGGG!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's ur favorite chars in anime?   Who's ur favorite chars in anime? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's ur favorite chars in anime?
Page 1 of 1