5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Which event would you like to see most?   Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:52 am

Since we got a few suggestions now, I wanna see what you like most so that I can maybe organize something.
If you got any more specific ideas (like which items to hunt, places to hide, etc.) or you want to hold an event yourself, please PM me.

Losti 230+ Champion | LostiV2 220+ Wind/Water/Light Witch | LostiV3 190+ Thief Master
EmberElric 210+ Fire/Elec Soul Master | LostiV5 270+ Diva | LostiV6 210+ Light/Wind/Earth Wizard
Shinzui 190+ Gladiator | BasementCat 210+ Cyber Hunter | MauMauSpieler 240+ Gambler
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epitome.forumieren.com
PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:07 pm

boss hunt?
love to party with guild members to get good exp and items? maybe we can get some ult. weapons? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:09 pm

hum losti, have you considered switching it up every week?>> <.<

Last edited by on Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:35 pm

Yeah, but I wanna know what you want most =P

Losti 230+ Champion | LostiV2 220+ Wind/Water/Light Witch | LostiV3 190+ Thief Master
EmberElric 210+ Fire/Elec Soul Master | LostiV5 270+ Diva | LostiV6 210+ Light/Wind/Earth Wizard
Shinzui 190+ Gladiator | BasementCat 210+ Cyber Hunter | MauMauSpieler 240+ Gambler
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:27 am

lol boss hunt sounds fun Very Happy

btw do they still hav master mong?
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:23 am

Nope, they removed it =/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:11 pm

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

i think master mong is the only boss that i can kill >.>....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:59 am

A boss hunt would be fun.
: D

But Hide and Seek would be amazing too.

...But we'd have to make sure that no one cheats and stuff, like on your friends, if you're in the same map and click "View Info" they show up on your map.

I'd definetly love more guild activities in general, I don't really care which is first.
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:00 pm

Just thought I'd bump this one up because of the lack of guild activites.
And... I need to get on my scavenger hunt thing.
I guess I'll start making riddles soon.
xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:35 pm

I think the only fair ones are the quiz, scavenger hunt, and hide and seek, really.

If you think about bosses... some of us have characters that can't boss at all 'cause of the levels. Some of us have characters that handle bosses poorly (like my dragon.. he couldn't even go to Tut until 85. D: ). So.. I don't think that one's too fair for all of us. xD

The race one? Some of us have Sprints, some of us don't. If there was a rule disallowing Sprints, I guess it could work. But.. then the whole "HP" matter comes into hand, with some people being low on HP, and some people being way low leveled. o.o

As for leveling.. I thought it sounded fair when I glanced. But.. well, depending on your level, you either have a good training spot, or you don't. Like.. levels 35-40 can be a pain in the ass sometimes, depending on your type. DX

I dunno. I vote hide and seek. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:16 pm

But the thing about hide and seek is that if you have someone on your friends list, you can see where they are on the map.

..Not to mention you can do the same through the guild member list.
Lolololol.

We should do an epic game of tag. : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:02 am

Oh.. true..

OMG.

How about an epic game of leader tag? XDD
You get assigned a number between, for example, 1 and 10.. and which number you get is the group you're in.

Then you need to pass off leadership to someone else, and change the message. Or.. something..

...I dunno. XD
But.. tag is so.. ugh. 'Specially since GLOOMY ALWAYS HAS SPRINTS. D<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:36 am

sprints own, you know what they say "once you go myhax, you never go back"

sadly thats very true...X_X

And its not like us folks with 60-day sprints (me) wouldn't take them off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Sun May 04, 2008 11:48 am

boss hunt...it wll be fun with guild members
hide and seek...not fair
race...gloom has sprint
so i choose boss hunt
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Sun May 04, 2008 2:08 pm

Hide and Seek CAN be fair.

- with a char that's not in guild/on someone's friendlist (yay for dualclient)
- without Sprints (putting em off for an event doesn't hurt, does it?)
- in areas everyone can get to (say, not like Tap4 XD)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Sun May 04, 2008 5:25 pm

As far as the boss hunt goes, we have to consider that we all can't go to the same boss, seeing as we're all different levels.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to go to Tut.
But those damned level caps will end up separating the guild.
]:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Mon May 05, 2008 12:40 pm

The only bosses we could ALL go to are Blood, Spicy, and Odinea.

And that would be sure as hell a dumb thing to do. The three of them... well, more than likely half of us would die on the way. Then whoever didn't would die there, excluding the higher leveled members, of course.

Though, if enough people get over 100, we can go to Tenter.

Tut is already off-limits for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Mon May 05, 2008 3:40 pm

Well, Blood is weak after I rust, distractor and fear him, but his summons are pretty nasty...also all those bosses have uber LK and are very hard to hit without 150+LK

I think that Hide & Seek would be fun too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Tue May 06, 2008 11:21 pm

Little announcement from me.
I'd like to host a guild only O/X in Paradise. :3

Just tell me when would be a good day, and we can start getting prizes together. :V
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Wed May 07, 2008 10:05 am

Just a little note here in case anyone manages to miss the announcement in this section :p
I took the Hide & Seek project upon me; got all the hints ready, all I still need are prizes. (most likely it's gonna end up being money again, since you can buy whatever you need with it and everyone's got a use for it XD)
So, everyone who's interested, please leave a note HERE so I can keep track of it and try to find a good time for all~

On another note, I hope the hints aren't too difficult and you all manage to find me, lol XD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Thu May 15, 2008 4:24 pm

My vote goes for Hide'n Seek, my favourite event ever!
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   Thu May 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Good thing I already got it ready then, huh? ;o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which event would you like to see most?   

Back to top Go down

Which event would you like to see most?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Ingame Talk :: Guild Events-
Jump to: