Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Empty
PostSubject: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 1:04 am

i'm moving to residence for 1st year uni, and they have rules for internet usage, so i'm most likely not be able to be on in game, but i'll try to sneak into the game once in a while, but i'll be on in the forums XD

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 1:52 am

yea i'm back still kinda crash if i close the error msg, but if i ignore it then it works fine, yea the sound warks perfectly since i just updated my sound card, and took me 2 day to guess out my password but i had the right passwrod just the wrong user id XD took me 2 days just to figure it out XD, so i'm back but i won't be on alot since i do have lots of work but i'll be on for about min. 30 mins per day, for sure, soo all those that miss me, i'm back, still the game is not design for vista .......
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:13 pm

Glad that you're back Kev ^^ (eh, now we got 2 =P)
Hope to see ya around soon, but since I get home later than usual and bought a whole bunch of new mangas to read... xD
Ah well, till then ;D
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 10:55 pm

well, even though this guild may posses 2 Kevins,'twil only make us better. Ou, su and other people call me K anyway, just as long as Its not "Kev"

Anyways, welcom back pilot, there's lots of new stuff in stroe for you!
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 11:56 pm

yea, if u did read the introduction of doom, i also go by my nickname BigMac <think Big Mac from Mcdonalds XD>, yes i'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 3:20 pm

<offtopic>
Eh, that kinda reminds me of a friend from a RO server (who was also GM there, lol.) who used to call me Stäffüschatzühasübärchi xDD It's like one BIG petname x_x
</offtopic>
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:20 pm

sorry ppl but i'll be retiring from eTO, currently i'm in engineering program for uni, but i also part of a special secert research team (Project Avro) but wut i can say about the project is build a plane that can fly in earth and space (yea its kinda like the grasshopper from gundam seed or VF-25 from Macross, No its not ganna be a fighter plane, it more like a new way of going to space with using big expensive space shuttle., anyways i'll stop there), so i can afford to waste time playing, any how, GL to u all, i'll still be on forum once in a while, u can kick my char off to make room for new char, and don't let games ruin ur life, ur life will be important in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Hey, why don't you donate your account to the guild? We could use any items you have for prizes in events, and maybe even continue working on your characters! Even though you won't be able to play, we could keep your character and spirit alive!

(that's just a cheezy way of saying that we are gonna miss you...T-T)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 1:19 am

Awwww..... We're gonna miss you Pilot. D:

Have fun with the secret project plane spaceship thing.
Here's hoping you think of Symphony once in awhile.
T3T

<3
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:58 am

Good luck man. Even though i don't know u like K and the others, still you were in the guild so i consider u family.(in a gaming way) But anyway good luck in the future and like Sophie said hope u think of us once in while.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:25 am

Aww, too bad, just when I thought you'd be back D:
I agree with what everyone said...

Symphony will miss you, we hope you don't forget us D;
And who knows, maybe you'll be back again later; I promise Symphony will still exist then xD
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:00 pm

i don't really have anything good XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Well, I always need cards, and the guild needs an account for prizes and events and such, not to mention we could distribute the 25k form Poppuri Events out for prizes and such stuff
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 6:20 am

monster cards? i keep those XD

edit: No i don't have skill cards XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)   Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retiring-PilotRaccoon (yes i quited gamin for my new career)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Ingame Talk :: Absence-
Jump to: