Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

college is killing me!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

college is killing me!! Empty
PostSubject: college is killing me!!   college is killing me!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:23 pm

uwah!! sorry i won't be getting on on trix that much for a month or two. finals are close, i have a practicum this semester and i'm organizing an event for our college w/ will be held on febuary 20 less that a month from now !!! so i'll be really busy x.x i don't think i can even sleep properly. T-T i'll be back as soon as i can (or that until i find an opportunity to kill our dean Razz) but i'll be popping in and out sometimes ^-^
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: college is killing me!!   college is killing me!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:45 am

goodluck and make 1 hell of an event. becareful and watch out for your health

dont over do it.. although u might have too >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: college is killing me!!   college is killing me!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:26 am

thanks!! T-T i'll do my best!! ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: college is killing me!!   college is killing me!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 pm

that reminds me i have prac teaching coming up T_T

LUCK to both of us! >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: college is killing me!!   college is killing me!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:48 pm

=OO
yea!! goodluck to you too!! and to me.. i hope i don't die uh >_> and yea when i'm on on trix my sister is prolly the one using my bunny lol XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: college is killing me!!   college is killing me!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

college is killing me!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Ingame Talk :: Absence-
Jump to: