Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meh, kinda gone again

Go down 
+3
LordShiki
ultimaholder
Losti
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Meh, kinda gone again Empty
PostSubject: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Well, no idea when I'll be on next, but I guess you can live without me till I'm back.
Only way to contact me at the moment is ICQ, so if you need anything, message me there x.x

Reason? Stupid people who think this actually DOES anything. Oh well, can't help it.

Later.

Last edited by Losti on Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:30 am

Muwahahahaha time for World Domination!!! *sneaks off and takes over guild* xD
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:57 am

Update: No ICQ either. -_-

So, I'm on a school comp now, time to be a little more specific.

My dad is an asshole. That's a fact. He doesn't like "my attitude", so now I got no internet, no phone and Chris won't be staying over after Christmas. And he even TOLD me he doesn't CARE if that doesn't change anything. Nice person, isn't he? <_<

So, only way to contact me is via the forums. Which I'll check daily, cause I cheat (hi, remote control program -> comp downstairs).

Let's hope he doesn't notice me stealing the downstairs phone to talk to Chris, either.

I'll miss you, my dears ;-;
Post here or PM me if anything's up? .-.

Bai~

Edit: If anyone wants to do me a favor, aka getting me Stickers/Questies for Swamp, I'll gladly give you my acc XD *really needs Nates*

Edit 2: Made Ray and Yumi Mods on here, have fun with the very inactive Mod Section, lol.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Aww that sucks, steph. I was wondering where you were the past few days xD
Let's hope everything works out soon
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:35 pm

WHOO, I got net for a while. Told dad I had to check something for school Dx
I win?

WIFEY, YOUR PRESENT CAME D< OH, THE TEMPTATION...*resists*
Crap, STILL haven't sent mine. Gaaah. Will do that later x.x (You WILL get something, question is when, lmao *stressed*)

So yesh. I'm back till dad notices I'm not doing anything school-related.

Rawr.
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:35 pm

ahh yes teh school related lies works 95% of the time until u get caught red handed lol
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:40 pm

95% i think u got ur data wrong, in theory its 90% but the actually result based on data is only 77.56%, i might be able to come on eTO during my winter break, but who knows how long the updates are ganna take (not jking, on my desktop the game is still there but the last time i was on was in aug (not the aug that passed, last aug), so u might see me(if i'm still in guild that is XD), thou i think i was a pretty low lvl (20ish?)
PS: my work and research project is put on halt for 4 months so i can relax now~

PS1: i don't think i remember wut my secert pw / pw was XD

Ps2: i'm pretty sure i have to start fresh, i don't think i have anything that was rare......(well maybe except my huge stock of cards), if i remember there was 2 servers? which one is the guild at? XD sorry my brain is kinda fuzzy about this XD
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:44 am

oo tat reminds me lol su and i might be thinking about a return in the near future after we fulfill our lunia goals Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:55 am

@ Kevin: You're not in the guild anymore, for 2 reasons XD 1. I needed room / it's full, 2. it's 100+ now. But if you do come back, I'll make an exception for you :p
Guild is on Fantasia, btw. And you were lvl 40 xD

Well. I got net for a limited time each day again <.< Yay for 4h on a Sunday? -_-

Downstairs comp is my friend.
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:46 pm

lvl 40 means nothing if i can't remember my pw XD <--its been a while, but i'll try to guess after my last exam today, then heading back home, if all fails, i guess i got to start from scratch
Back to top Go down
Everie

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Yay, late reply because I read the forums. You don't have to send stuff lol, unless it's food. Then GIMME. Must not open till Xmas D:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=725585211&ref=profile
BlackCherry

BlackCherry

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 6:36 pm

I miss Steph already!
*talks to her dad*
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:45 pm

Lol Wifey. Too bad sending you food would cost me at least 10€, and I'm pretty broke, lulz. Come get the food from me, you got my adress! DX <3 *waits*

And Yumi, I don't think that would do anything. Believe me, I tried. <.<

So, now it's 3h per day. Yay?

I SAY... PARTEH AT MAI HAUS! lmao
Imagine the look on my parents' faces XD
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?! o___O;;"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meh, kinda gone again   Meh, kinda gone again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meh, kinda gone again