Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anniversary~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:00 pm

Wow, it doesn't feel like a year.

I guess it's time to be nostalgic now? Lemme start with a summary of all that happened since I started this guild (and well, how it came to that~).

After starting Trickster again when Fantasia opened (on June 26th), I first joined Shinigami with my bunny. But I didn't really like the guild much, so I left again and decided to start my own guild as soon as I knew some people would join.

And I found some.

Namely Kisa, ulti, Pilot and kiki. I met Kisa in SE Forest and she became the first person I ever friended <3, while I met all the others on the World Event Map. I miss Jellyfish ._.

So as soon as I had enough money (yay for farming Event Jewels?), I made Symphony on my ~60 Bard at the time XD On August 18th, so 23 days after Fantasia opened :3
Here I should mention that finding a name was hard =/ I wanted to use my standard guild name from RO, but Infernal Alliance was too long XD
I checked some euRO guild names for inspiration and found one called Symphony. Liked it and kinda stole it, but who cares D;

Finding members was easy back then, cause there weren't that many guilds, and so we already had like 10 members on the second day, if I remember correctly XD

So this is how it all started Surprised

Didn't take long for me to think about making these forums for the members to communicate outside of the game (which they even DID back then, compared to now XD)

I guess here it turns into a random recollection of fond memories. Members first:

Kisa. First co-leader, first friend on TO; I had so much fun with her during all this time, even if she rarely plays nowadays. <333 you, Ra-chan.

ultimaholder. Another one I've known from the start, co-leader and generally someone who I also had much fun talking to <3 How about playing again, Ray? XD

SleepyNi and Toffee. Had much fun with those 2 as well, too bad they quit =/ Also Sleepy gets cookies for being the highest lvl in the guild for a VERY long time and for being co-leader as well.

Maduo. Oh how much fun bantering with him was. Also co-leader at some point, but quit and joined another guild. Maddie still gets cookies.

Then there's Kasarr and Keroscene. Joined while I was on one of my breaks and also got co-leader during that time. Was always much fun talking to you guys.

Antagonist. Even with the drama at first, you've become someone I always look forward to talking to :3 And you're my secret affair, of course <333

Everyone who ever had a co-leader spot or helped the guild some other way, even if it was just by keeping the guild chat active. Thank you ;o

Now on to other memorable stuff Surprised

First is, of course, the World Event map. I met so many great people there <3 (the three I mentioned above, Nelson, Akatanuki, and random other people I don't remember anymore =x ).

The guild randomly being on the verge of dying, but always reviving. How often has that happened now? XD Let's hope we survive this down as well. ^^;

Hm... I bet there's lots of stuff I don't even remember anymore, so... post your own memories here? <3
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:29 am

i happen to join the guild when i first started in eto XD
Back to top Go down
qiaohui

qiaohui

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm

Happy anniversary, guild!

Symphony is the first guild I've ever joined when I started eTO. At the time, many people warned me about even entering the English version because of rabid otaku.

But in reality you're all very nice people. All so opinionated, helpful, and just pleasant to be around; even though it's in a digital world. There's this open realness that you all portray, and that's something unspoken where I live.

What I adore and respect most about this guild, and the people, is your commitment to your roots. That, and a wider scope of view. How many guilds have kicked the "join the forum" rule to the curb? Won't they miss out on the dynamics of their members?

シンフォニー部、誕生日おめでとうございます!
Back to top Go down
http://i-heart-toasty.co.nr/
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:55 pm

Aww Jay, that was nice to hear. <3
Thanks for taking the time to post something (you too, Kevin~ even if it was a bit short xD) :3

(Jay, I'm guessing 部 = guild? xD *knows the rest*)
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 pm

OMFG T_T i totally missed it..... dam it I should have checked earlier T_T sry, i totally screwed over my promise. Anyway Happy Anniversary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 am

No problem, Ou. You didn't miss much, to be honest.
We had like... 5 people on? xD
Back to top Go down
qiaohui

qiaohui

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:25 pm

うん・・・
ステーちゃん、「部」は接尾辞の意味「クラブ」だ。
先を読むときが、とても良い。 (^O^)/
Back to top Go down
http://i-heart-toasty.co.nr/
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:19 am

X-X i fuxing missed it dam and i got headset for this geart opperunity reason Fux so srry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anniversary~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary~   Anniversary~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anniversary~
Page 1 of 1