Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If im Absent - ultima

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-28

If im Absent - ultima Empty
PostSubject: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:05 pm

As you may know, I like to play a variety of games. If im not active for sometime, I'm probably checking in with my other friends on different games. Every now and then i take a break from one game and continue another one for the time being, if that ever happens i'll tell you guys.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 8:42 pm

I'll most likely not be playing on weekdays anymore. I don't want to get into the habit of procrastinating again.
Edit------
I'll be taking a long break from everything(forum, games). I don't wanna ruin my face cause of stress and too much comp._. geek I'll be seeing you guys maybe next year or so. Bye. bounce

Edit------
I'm gonna check in on everything once in a while. So far, I've joined the gardening club and thats about it for now. Waiting for other school clubs, so I'll be pretty busy>.>
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:32 pm

bounce
I have tutor on saturday so I wont be on from 12pm to about 1pm. Going to hang with my friends at the park once in a while. Don't expect me to be on much until further notice =O
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 12:21 pm

My grandparents are coming over this week or so. That means dinner with the brat(my cousin-.-) Won't be on much on weekends =|

Edit----
My grandparents bought me an expensive digital cam Very Happy I hope I can use it soon =P Oh and they're coming over this friday so yea.

Edit--------
I'll be on forums but probably wont be ingame in a while. Now I've joined some clubs so my schedule is getting full. I cant fit game time anywhere at the moment>.>

Edit------
Spending the week outside practising basketball. If I play enough I could grow taller =D Yesh even taller than Ed elric xD
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:20 am

Hum, back a bit earlier than expected. I'll be on a bit this week and after that I probably wont be back till November.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:47 am

Im starting to slack a bit. I'm sleeping later than usual now and I'm turning on the comp first thing when I get home. Not good. Once I get to level 50 that's it till november. Gotta start earning money and saving up for more important things than games. I'll be hanging with friends more often now. Until further notice, See ya all.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 1:36 am

Hum okay enough of this. I gotta find a job and wont be on that often.
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:41 pm

Im almost finished my volunteer hours and maybe can find some time to go on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If im Absent - ultima   If im Absent - ultima Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If im Absent - ultima
Page 1 of 1