Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok Online

Go down 
+2
Losti
ultimaholder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:49 am

Yes.. i play RO as well.. though mainly free servers..Currently playing :

Anima RO
Spiritus RO (Asgard Server)
Kibou RO (GM on server)
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:26 pm

I heard RO2 was coming out Very Happy the graphics look awesome$_$ You can play the korean one though its hard to sign up. Sad
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 12:46 pm

I <3 RO.
Been hooked since I first started, though right now I'm taking a break for Trickster XD
I've played more pServers than I can count, but the only one i really really love is Twilight Destiny. It's 10x and let's just say I've been stuck there for like 2 years now XD (all reborns, 2 chars on 120 aka max lvl and so on ~)
So if anyone's looking for a great server, go try D:

Sorry if this sounds like advertising, lol XD
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:53 pm

at first it was addictive but then i got bored like a year later, the best game i ever liked was Blitz 1941 (tank shooting game) too bad the english server got shut down, cuz the admin was taking a vacation 0.o"
Back to top Go down
ultimaholder
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ultimaholder

Number of posts : 159

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:07 pm

Lots of people play RO xD
I used to play on the anima server though
then my comp fried and all my data got deleted>.>
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 6:01 pm

Used to play RO awhile back <3 Can't anymore since it fried 3 times or something so I gave up D: Thinkin' about starting again tho.... What a Face
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 9:04 pm

ultima told me to post this since i told him/her about it.

In 2010 Gravity will add 3rd class so
it will be sumthing like this novice to swordsman to knight to ______ then reborn instead of novice to swordsman to knight then reborn
they are also ganna make max lvl to 255 instead of lvl 99.
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:44 pm

In 2010... Noones gonna be playing RO anymore... Everyone thats anyone.. will be on free servers of RO2...
Back to top Go down
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 3:59 pm

well it for ro1, that update will follow to ro2 withen a year or 2 i think
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:28 am

I haven't played RO2 myself yet, but from almost all the people I know who have ... I heard that it sucks =/
And I dunno, I can still see me playing RO pServers in 2010 XD as long as my favorite GM friends don't decide to take TD down till then =P (or there's another server just as great, which is unlikely.)
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:16 am

Im kinda thinking bout playing Anima server again... and ima try maxing my SinX... I dunno tohugh.... i enjoy Trickster alot.. cept for getting booted every 10 minutes...
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 8:40 pm

Next to Ragnarök, I used to play Survival Project.
I tought it was the best game ever (Better that Trickster atleast >3)
But they had to shut down english server due to lack of money T-T
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 3:09 am

i played ro for like...10 mins..then i quit..

lolz it was my first game i've ever played..and i hav no idea of wat im suppose to do..so yea..>.>
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:12 pm

Wait, Losti, do you play on a Pserver?
I played on the official ones. xD;
I got sick of playing $12 a month.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:39 pm

I started on euRO, but after a while I also got sick of paying xD
Heard about pservers, found a decent one, been there since then. If you're curious... best server evar! =x
2 years on the same server kinda gets you attached to it; I always go back there x_X (which MAYBE also got something to do with the GMs being some of my best friends. Oh well.)
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:47 pm

I'll definetly check it out soon.
And by soon, I mean in the middle/ end of March.
Because that's when my play is over.
xD

I'd love to start RO again, seriously.
It was so much fun.
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 1:18 am

What Do Ya Do In RO2 Or RO?!
It Soudn PRetty Cool, Whats Liek The Website For It? :S

Lol Dont Worry, Ill Still Play Trickster Everyday xD
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:53 am

Well Sophie, if you do start on that server, you'll have it easy xD (let's just say I got every reborn char atleast lvl 90, lol.) You'd get free equip and stuff :p

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:43 am

Omg.
Omg omg omg.
That's so sick.
I'll definetly check it out when I can.
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 7:13 am

Gosh i played RO for several years, even the lame offical IRO server. i burned out on that game so hard i never want to play it again. >>;
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Lmao, the official IRO server is pretty lame.
I can only pay 12 bucks a month so other users can say "heal buffz plz", "lololololololol", and "HEAL ME NOWZZZ" to me so long.
Its like I was paying someone to beg me or something.
D:
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2008 3:33 pm

Rofl. I also had a Priest on euRO xD
I guess I'd still play euRO from time to time if I was reaaaaally bored, but eh... Due to some evil circumstances, my acc got item and zeny wipe xD (and I had full Priest equip; was quite pissed, tbh.)

Instead, I rather play Twilight Destiny xD Even if their lowrate (5x), which was on since December, already died again cause noone's on there. oO Guess everyone's back on the midrate (they call 10x a midrate, lol.)
Anyway, I'm only on TO right now; I'll be back to RO once I get tired of TO again =x
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 1:14 am

Man i really would like to play RO never had ... i am too lazy to find pservers xD but i think i goin to try out steph's sugestion Razz but then again i think it'll be after i get bored with trickster :S
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 11:11 am

I can really recommend Twilight Destiny if you like lowrates (aka 10x), it's the best you can get. Great community (mostly; there are idiots everywhere xD), the BEST GMs I ever saw (you can reach at least one of them ALWAYS, thorugh forums, ingame, MSN, IRC, etc. ... and they're some of the coolest people I know <3), the server's always up-to-date, cool but reasonable customs, quests and so on. I could go on forever, I just LOVE TD. Kinda makes sense, since I wouldn't play on a server I hate for 2 years ... =x

Ah well, I sound like a commercial @_@
Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 3:14 am

lol at least u got a buyer hahaha but neways i think ill try it out and maybe u can help me xD u know me been a newb at RO.

i think i dont have time hahaha maybe i can play i goin to check my schedule ..... ill call my secretary Smile and ask if i have time xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next