Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need a Guild Screenie!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

We need a Guild Screenie! Empty
PostSubject: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Guys, that damn picture above the forum is seriously gonna make me puke if I look at it one more time....WE NEED A SHOT OF ALL OF US TOGETHER!

Steff said maybe we could do one when Kero and Kasarr get married, and I guess thats an alright idea, so when it happens, everyone needs to bring thier favorite outfits, lol (IMA BRING FISH KING OUTFIT!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 5:09 pm

I am SO up for that! We should also do a nakid picture! ;o
(On a side note, CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT NAKID GVG!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:37 pm

Let's at least do a Admins Screen, we can bother with getting the rest of the guild together at some kind of event.

That's Kas, Kero, Glum, Kisa (i forget which char she has admins on) and that one other n00b....LoserV2 or something like that. i guess we'll have the NPC there too
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:05 pm

Psh D: Shut up, Kev <3
I'm all for it, if we can get Kisa online. If not, I'll just cheat and ask her for her pw XD (if I catch her on MSN, that is)

Oh anyway, anyone here good with Photoshop or something to make a nice banner-like thing out of it? You know, with Symphony in a nice font, maybe also some line about us admins or whatever? (I can't think of something exact now, but meh, I'll keep trying D: )
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 10:12 pm

I love Photoshop, I'd say I'm pretty decent at it.
Not to mention I have a bunch of downloaded fonts and brushes. : D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:46 am

I've got Fireworks and Flash on The MSBeast (my comp's name), so I can do ani-GIF's and other stuff, but if Loafy wants to do it, more power to her!

I can also make in-game movies through x-fire, they come out really good too. don't know if sound will record tho, its a beta thing
Back to top Go down
FlashL1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
FlashL1ght

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 2:42 am

tongue

I agree with Gloom.
(NAKED GVG! Can't wait)
-.- *sigh, I have to start find my outfit for the shot XD

lol!
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 4:20 pm

The pic you see at the top now is only temporary till someone with a better program than Paint makes a better one XD (wanted to get rid of the old pic <_<)

As soon as someone does, feel free to post em all here so we can see what looks best <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:11 pm

Woah whut? I wasn't here for that..

;;>>

But if you can post the original pic without text here, I'd me more than happy to photoshop it up.
: D
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:29 pm

Ask Kevin, he already complained cause he got my health bar in his face ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:05 pm

here everyone goes, have a blast with these

btw sophie, i loged in ur acc and steff logged in kisa, you dont have amnesia, lawl

We need a Guild Screenie! Sympho10

We need a Guild Screenie! Sympho11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:20 pm

Mmkay, I'll do it when I have time.
:]
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:19 pm

LOL sweet nice
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:20 pm

lol kevin should of been in the middle because he was the only male lol evens it out xD
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:21 pm

Very cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:11 pm

But I'm the LEADER! D: (I gotta be important somehow... Q_Q)
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:12 pm

yes, but kevin's the only male lol
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:14 pm

He doesn't count as male, he's a Dragon XD
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:14 pm

femalen but still male
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:02 pm

>:[

and thats all i have to say about that
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:03 pm

thats my man kevin PROTEST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:07 pm

Actually su, i think its bettr that we kept the men on the outside, protecting the weak little sheeps and kitties =P

and if we put guys in the middle, then i'd be stuck next to that smelly man-fox gloomeria
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 9:07 pm

Then u need another man on the right
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Excuse me "weak sheeps"?

My Phoenix Rising, Earthquake, and Dragon Storm pwns you any day of the week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:01 pm

[runs away from scary armagedon skills]

THE EARTH IS EXPLODING AND FIRE IS RAINING FROM THE SKY!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneoneoneone!!!111!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need a Guild Screenie!   We need a Guild Screenie! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need a Guild Screenie!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next