Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Empty
PostSubject: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:19 am

WHAT THE F*CK NTREEV!?

I am sooo pissed right now, I cant believe this. Ok, so you all knolw that I have a Pluto Spec Set, one I paid for with poppuri pts NOT from any of my pointmules. I get the Pluto staff, and I look and see its got all the right stats, 30MA and 14LK, with 3 slots for Mp, LK, other crap and Dark Attib, which is why I bought the damn thing, I need t cop in Dark%.

Well, it sits uncomped and unrefined in my inventory while I get other skills, just like its supposed to. So the other night I bought Sophie the SAME EXACT SET!

BUT F*CKING NTREEV CHANGED IT! NOW THE STAFF HAS 60% DARK AND THE OTHER STATS!

THERE WAS NO PATCH, NO WARNING, NO NOTICE! APPARENTLY NOW EVERYONE CAN GET BETTER STAFFS THAT I PAID FOR!

Its just not fair that my staff is now crap because all the others have 60% dark!!! And ntreev never said anyhitng, they just changed it and lewt all of us who bought the old stuff suffer!

RANT PART 2

look, just look at this, it SICKENS me, I honest to god feel sickened that people would stoop SO LOW as to have some loser level thier character for them. I seriously don't trust any of the popele I meet in game becuase if I met someone that paid for this, I would never talk to them

look at the prices for this bullshit powerelveling service

http://www.granadomart.com/leveling.php?cPath=48

now look at the people who actually have used this service, people who have PAID soemone to build them a character...and not even a good character, max plevl is 60

http://www.granadomart.com/leveling_report.php

Im just mad at ntreev and mad at n00bs that can't do things themselves
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:56 am

I'd be pissed at Ntreev too if I were you =/
That's just how they are though, nothing but greedy bastards <_<

To Granadomart... I've yet to meet anyone who's used it. Until I do, I wouln't buy ANYTHING there. I mean, paying for people lvling your char is just stupid, anyway o_O (not to mention I still don't get how they make profit from selling myshops cheaper, another reason I don't trust them.)

Ah well, what can you do x_x ecept bomb Ntreev or something =D
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 5:18 pm

i'm actually gonna go to ComicCon with Sophie, when it comes 'round summertime, and I do plan on having a chat with the GMs IRL.

Oh yeah, I also forgot my other BIG rant:

BRING GHOST BLUE BACK!

WTF, YO PROMISED US A SPEEDY RETURN OF OUR FAVORITE LIZARD SALAMANDER MONKEY THINGS (noras), AND IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!!!!!! Mirage Island SUCKS!
Bring back GOHST BLUE!
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:36 pm

Im all for Ghost Blue. I seriously miss tat place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
FlashL1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
FlashL1ght

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:27 am

I never been to that place XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:44 am

I would be pissed off too if i were you, but then how can they change the stats without a patch? I though if there's any changes to the game there must be a patch/upgrade thingy.

I want Ghost Blue back too...I didnt finish the Nora quests T^T.

Also...BRING MIRANDA WATTY BACK GOD DAMMIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 1:11 pm

Ghost Blue had better be back after this patch.

And if it does come back, and if Predator has a level cutoff below my level, I'm going to be effing pissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 9:18 pm

@kikiz: That's why i am sooooo mad about the Pluto staff, they changed it during one of thier patches (*since it was released and I bought it within a week, during poppuri event) BUT THEY NEVER TOLD US! THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO ALTER THE ALREADY PURCHASED STAFFS! IVE SEARCHED THE PATCH NOTES AND IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED!!!!

@ everyone: Well, life got a little better because if yu look at the most recent patch notes, it says that they took the ablitlity to comp dark attib% out of gold lion shields, and I got a little lucky becuase about 5 minutes before I left for my short vaction, I made a Gshield into a dark shield (scythe PWNZZZ)
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 5:10 am

now thats what u call uncalled for
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:21 pm

Phew, good thing I already got a 131% Dark Gold Shield XD
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)   This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This BULLSH*T makes me SICK (Warning: RANTING!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Ingame Talk :: General-
Jump to: