Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:13 am

Keroscene's Sheep Guide

NOTE! : Very image heavy!

So, between waiting for Captain Skull and some people asking me about how I made my sheep, I've decided to make my own sheep guide. :]

Like Kevin's, it will be divided into a few posts, the only difference will be that each sheep element pair will have its own post.
Please note that while I might have a skill build for each element, the only real pair I'm an expert at is
Fire / Earth. So, if you see something that you don't agree with, don't get all aggro at me, its just my opinion based on MyTrickster.net's skill info, and a character simulator that they have available on their page. Each skill build covers only the skills that I deem necessary, so after the Tm level it ends, feel free to do whatever you want.

In addition, I'll have skill builds for every sheep element combo up to Soul Master skills, but if you're planning to go Witch, and be Dark, I suggest using Kevin/ Kasarr's Dark Dragon Guide (Also go there if you want info on stats and a build graph. I'm too lazy to make my own and he pretty much covers it all, since the info is the same for magic types.). Figure out what dark skills you want, the prerequisites for those, and make your own skill build. Feel free to use mine to help with picking your 2nd job elements and such though. :]

Also, there are various colour codes that I'll be using, so check back here if you see something coloured, and you don't know what it means. :]

Legend

Cyan - 1st Job Skills (Librarian Skills)
Purple - 2nd Job Skills (Bard Skills)
Pink - 3rd Job Skills (Soul Master Skills)
Red - Fire Skills
Green-Earth Skills
Light Blue - Air Skills
Blue - Water Skills
Yellow - Electricity

Version
Ver. 1.1 - Created thread, Fire / Earth Skill Build, Reserved posts
Ver 1.2 - Finished Fire / Earth Skill Build, added pictures.

Ver 1.3 - Omitted Skill Build 3 from Fire / Earth Builds, Finished Electric / Fire Skill Build

Index
1. Intro / Legend / Version / Index
2. Skill Build -Fire /Earth
3. Skill Build - Electricity / Fire
4. reserved - coming soon
5. reserved - coming soon
6. reserved - coming soon

Last edited by Keroscene on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:27 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:13 am

Skill Build - Fire / Earth

As far as fire / earth sheep go, they're pretty powerful. Fire is great for one-target kills, and earth packs a punch on mobs that you either want to hold off, or claim as yours. xD
Fire has low accuracy, so I suggest getting LK gear or comping some equips for LK, that way you won't miss your targets.

Now there are a few ways to go about this.
1. The way that requires you to use a Master's Authority (The way I did it. Only recommended for those who have myshop points available, or who are willing to buy a Master's Authority from a user in-game.)
2. The way that gives you crappy Mana Ring (I hate it, sorry for everyone who likes it and uses it, but I consider it very weak. The cast time may be very high, but you also have to consider the time it takes to go the monster, and the damage it does.)
3. The way that substitues Bolster Ballad for Mana Ring, and only gives you Cure level 1. (I'll edit it in the future so you can get cure Lv 10 and Bolster Ballad, but right now I'm lazy. I'll put it on my list of things to do)

The only differences between these ways are the basic first skill you'll use.
Number 1 uses Mana Arrow, very effective in the beginning, but also requires you to substitute it out to learn Whirlwind Blaze using a Master's Authority.
Number 2 requires you to use Mana Ring, which is a bit harder to use than Mana Arrow, considering its slow rate to go to the monster you targeted, and the actual damage it does. (Lower compared to Mana Arrow)
Finally, number 3 requires you to learn both Mana Arrow and Mana Ring, but you'll also be without a Bolster Ballad and only Cure Lv 10 until after you hit Tm Lv 150. Kinda annoying, but I wanted to have the option there for those who want to try it. Skill build 3 is very flawed, I'll do a complete overhaul on it when the rest of the guide is done. Sorry to all those Mana Arrow + Mana Ring Fire/Earth sheeps that wanted to use this. xD

Skill Build 1

Tm Lv 0 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Magicalsoulzf5 Magical Soul
Tm Lv 1-5 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaarrowkn1 Mana Arrow Lv 5

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 10-
Tm Lv 10 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Invinciblecastingey7 Invincible Casting
Tm Lv 11 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Curemx0 Cure Lv 1
Tm Lv 12-16 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaarrowkn1 Mana Arrow Lv 10
Tm Lv 17-25 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Curemx0 Cure Lv 10

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 27-
Tm Lv 27 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Bottleofmanaav3 Bottle Of Mana Lv 1
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 40-
Tm Lv 40 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Mistofmanaxy3 Mist of Mana Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 43-
Tm Lv 43 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Mistofmanaxy3 Mist of Mana (x2 Koom Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 46-
Tm Lv 46 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Bolsterballadyx9 Bolster Ballad Lv 1
-SAVE Until TM Lv 55-
TM Lv 55 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Sealofearthhn0 Seal of Earth , Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Sealoffiremu1 Seal of Fire , Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Cleavingterramu0 Cleaving Terra Lv 8
Tm Lv 56-57 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Cleavingterramu0 Cleaving Terra Lv 10

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 59-
Tm Lv 59 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Cleavingterramu0 Cleaving Terra (x2 Lima Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 61-
Tm Lv 61-70: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Whirlwindblazeiu3 Whirlwind Blaze Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 72-
Tm Lv 72 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Whirlwindblazeiu3 Whirlwind Blaze (x2 Lima Cards Required) , Use Master's Authority (buy from Myshop or another user for 4,500 points) to forget Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaarrowkn1 Mana Arrow Lv 10, and instead learn Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 110-
Tm Lv 110 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Incineratezy8 Incinerate (x3 Officer Surapat Cards or x6 Rubies Required. Confirmation coming soon.)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 115-
Tm Lv 115 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Summonboulderzs8 Summon Boulder (x3 Officer Akto Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 120-
Tm Lv 120 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Earthquakeax5 Earthquake (x5 Slithis Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 125-
Tm Lv 125 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Dragonstormka5 Dragon Storm Lv 3
Tm Lv 126-135 : Master
Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Dragonstormka5 Dragon Storm (x5 Oval Briquettes Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 140-
Tm Lv 140 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Phoenixrisingay0 Pheonix Rising Lv 3
Tm Lv 141-150 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Phoenixrisingay0 Pheonix Rising (Mastery Item Not Listed)

Skill Build 2

Tm Lv 0 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Magicalsoulzf5 Magical Soul
Tm Lv 1-5 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 5

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 10-
Tm Lv 10 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Invinciblecastingey7 Invincible Casting
Tm Lv 12-16 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 10
Tm Lv 17-25 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Curemx0 Cure Lv 10

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 27-
Tm Lv 27 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Bottleofmanaav3 Bottle Of Mana Lv 1
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 40-
Tm Lv 40 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Mistofmanaxy3 Mist of Mana Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 43-
Tm Lv 43 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Mistofmanaxy3 Mist of Mana (x2 Koom Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 46-
Tm Lv 46 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Bolsterballadyx9 Bolster Ballad Lv 1
-SAVE Until TM Lv 55-
TM Lv 55 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Sealofearthhn0 Seal of Earth , Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Sealoffiremu1 Seal of Fire , Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Cleavingterramu0 Cleaving Terra Lv 8
Tm Lv 56-57 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Cleavingterramu0 Cleaving Terra Lv 10

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 59-
Tm Lv 59 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Cleavingterramu0 Cleaving Terra (x2 Lima Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 61-
Tm Lv 61-70: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Whirlwindblazeiu3 Whirlwind Blaze Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 72-
Tm Lv 72 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Whirlwindblazeiu3 Whirlwind Blaze (x2 Lima Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 110-
Tm Lv 110 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Incineratezy8 Incinerate (x3 Officer Surapat Cards or x6 Rubies Required. Confirmation coming soon.)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 115-
Tm Lv 115 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Summonboulderzs8 Summon Boulder (x3 Officer Akto Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 120-
Tm Lv 120 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Earthquakeax5 Earthquake (x5 Slithis Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 125-
Tm Lv 125 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Dragonstormka5 Dragon Storm Lv 3
Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Dragonstormka5 Dragon Storm (x5 Oval Briquettes Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 140-
Tm Lv 140 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Phoenixrisingay0 Pheonix Rising Lv 3
Tm Lv 141-150 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Phoenixrisingay0 Pheonix Rising (Mastery Item Not Listed)

Skill Build 3

Tm Lv 1-5 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaarrowkn1 Mana Arrow Lv 5

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 10-
Tm Lv 12-16 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 5
Tm Lv 17-21 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaarrowkn1 Mana Arrow Lv 10
Tm Lv 22-25 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 9

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 27-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 40-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 43-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 46-
Tm Lv 46 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 10
-SAVE Until TM Lv 55-

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 59-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 61-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 72-
Tm Lv 72 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Whirlwindblazeiu3 Whirlwind Blaze (x2 Lima Cards Required) , Use Master's Authority (buy from Myshop or another user for 4,500 points) to forget Mana Arrow Lv 10, and instead learn Mana Ring Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 110-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 115-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 120-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 125-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 140-

Last edited by Keroscene on Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:20 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 am

Skill Build - Electricity / Fire

Fire / electricity bards are my second favorite types. Once again, fire is great for one target hits, but with the low accuracy you need LK gear. Electricity is also a pretty good AoE element, considering the fact that it jumps from one monster to the next. There's really only one way to do this type of skill build if you want a bunch of the skills, since it requires both Mana Arrow and Mana Ring. The only real downside to this kind of skill build is that you can't learn Bolster Ballad until after tm lv 159, but MP compounds and equips can make up for that.

Skill Build

-SAVE Until Tm Level 10-
Tm Lv 11-21 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Curemx0 Cure Lv 10
Tm Lv 22-25 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 4

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 27-
Tm Lv 27 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Bottleofmanaav3 Bottle of Mana Lv 1
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 40-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 43-
Tm Lv 44-48 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaarrowkn1 Mana Arrow Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 55-
Tm Lv 55 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Sealofthunderek1 Seal of Thunder, Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Sealoffiremu1 Seal of Fire, Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Electroattackvq9 Electro Attack Lv 6
Tm Lv 56-59 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Electroattackvq9 Electro Attack Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 61-
Tm Lv 61 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Electroattackvq9 Electro Attack (x2 Lima Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 63-
Tm Lv 63-72 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Whirlwindblazeiu3 Whirlwind Blaze Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 74-
Tm Lv 74 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Whirlwindblazeiu3 Whirlwind Blaze (x2 Lima Card Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 90-
Tm Lv 90 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Electroshockrr4 Electroshock
Tm Lv 91-96 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Manaringwn1 Mana Ring Lv 10

-SAVE Until Tm Lv 110-
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 120-
Tm Lv 120 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Staffofthunderxo0 Staff of Thunder (x5 Slithis Cards Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 125-
Tm Lv 125-126 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Dragonstormka5 Dragon Storm Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 129-
Tm Lv 129 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Dragonstormka5 Dragon Storm (x5 Oval Briquettes Required)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 140-
Tm Lv 140-141 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Phoenixrisingay0 Pheonix Rising Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 144-
Tm Lv 144 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Phoenixrisingay0 Pheonix Rising (Mastery Item Not Listed)
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 147-
Tm Lv 147-156 : Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Teslafieldou1 Tesla Field Lv 10
-SAVE Until Tm Lv 159-
Tm Lv 159 : Master Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Teslafieldou1 Tesla Field (x3 Madam Chiffon Card Required)

Last edited by Keroscene on Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:14 am

reserved - coming soon
Back to top Go down

reserved - coming soon
Back to top Go down

reserved - coming soon
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 1:38 pm

Oooh, another guide =O
I'd make one as well, if only I could remember the order I got the skills at xD (I used someone else's guide as a general pointer anyway x_x)
On another note, guess how I used the Popp Event Master's Auhority? To delete Whirlwind Blaze (cause I never used it anyway <_<) and get Phoenix Rising instead (much more useful <3) xD
I'm just impatient like that =/
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:33 pm

Lol, Master's Authority ftw.
It really is the best way to go for any sheep that needs *cough*stupid*cough* Mana Ring, Mana Arrow is the best until you get 2nd job skills.
I still miss mine, it was like a best friend.
xD;
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:04 pm

Oh, another thing. When I mastered Incinerate not too long ago, Wiki said I'd need Officer Surapat Cards, but when I actually went to the NPC, it said I need 6 Rubies =/
Not sure if you still need Rubies or Cards now ... just thought I'd add it ^^
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Thanks so much Steff, I'll fix that right away. :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:52 pm

*bump*

Work on this s'more plox?

*points to sheep in need of guidance*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)   Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keroscene's Sheep Guide (A work in Progress)
Page 1 of 1