Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rant-a-thon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:26 pm

On the subject of ranting....here are my rants as a fox, and why I scream at ppl >_>;

IF YOU SEE A FOX DIGGING....For the love of all that's good, do not get in her dig path. You can loot the stuff she digs up, that's fine and dandy, but DO NOT GET IN THE WAY.

If any of you has ever made a fox you'll know why, there's certain spots we dig on the ground. If you stand on that spot with a person or a pet, we cant' dig there. Especially if we are in a digging trance, and someone just stands in the middle of the place we want to dig. A character can block off like 8 spots on the ground...that is stupidly annoying to walk around every time.

After asking about a billion times for nubs to move out of the way when I dig at mega, I have had it!!!!! Now I scream whenever a nub is there Evil or Very Mad and they still don't get it omfg....

Now here's the REAL FUN PART of all of this. Even after they have stood their ground trying to pick up stuff I JUST dug up (which is dumb cuz they can't), they start begging. Not the nice kind that would just involve saying something in normal chat. They have to pursue you with trades, whispers, friend requests and all other things they can possibly think of.

So please, if you want to loot a fox...just wait till she moves and then take the loot that can be picked up.

*rant end*
Thanks for listening....whoever is listening D=
Back to top Go down

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:50 pm

lol, even though I hate foxes because they are WAY overpowered outside of combat and have way too many useful skills that only they get, I understand where you are coming from about the drilling pattern. Whenever I drill with pogs I always go in a specific line and I HATE it when some n00b comes and starts drilling and messing up my row.
Back to top Go down

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:31 pm

I definitely feel for you.
Back in the Pop event, I drilled with my fox nonstop in gate to Desert Beach.
It sucked there.
Not in the drilling aspect, but every time I was drilling in a line, SOMEONE had to follow me around and drill RIGHT NEXT TO ME. (But I had already drilled in those spots. Lawl, right? Wrong. Onto my next point.)
Their lack of getting anything lead to them BEGGING me for quest items.
And of course, me yelling at them.
Nublets = teh suck.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 7:38 pm

I avoid drilling as much as I can, guess why? xD (add that I never find the stuff I want, lawl)

Anyway, noobs spamming all they can to get your attention is SO FRIGGIN ANNOYING. Now tell me if they really are this stupid and think they'll actually get something after they spammed you with trades, party invites, friend invites... basically everything they can? o_O I remember helping Kisa in Pop Dun once when some guy kept spamming party invites till I got so pissed I just enabled Reject.

On a side note, turned out that guy was Brazilian and seemed too stupid for English too, now that I think about it. (don't get me wrong here, I don't have anything against Brazilians themselves, just the stupidity most of the ones I met seem to posess x_X)

I vote for an intelligence test before you can play. Like ... stuff you can only do with an IQ with more than 2 digits. English grammar would be good, too. We'd still have noobs then, but at least well-educated ones <_<

... Damn, this got longer than I wanted. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 11:19 pm

It's so true! We really should have some sort of test...some ppl are completely foreign and have no english O_O;;;. The minimal words they can say are "PLZ" "MONEY?" and anything else in the "annoying" category >.>.

On top of that...I have to say my worst experiences are with BR ppl, really no offense to them, but they are the most frequent ppl to ask for money or annoy the hell outta you. I really don't mean discrimination, it's just a trend that happens to me T_T;;.
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 5:24 am

Best thing is, the majority of them behave like total idiots and THEN BRs ask why noone can stand them. Uh, wth? (no joke btw, there really was such a thread on MT somewhere)
It's not on purpose, but after some time you really think "ugh, get away from me" if you see someone with a BR name =/
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2008 7:22 am

When i drilled with Knight, same thing happens. Noobs follow u, they block your path, they beg, they whisper, they spam friend request and everyting u can imagine. I even had a noob in paradise threaten to report me for yelling at him.

Yes Creat, i feel your pain. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght
Sponsored content

Rant-a-thon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rant-a-thon   Rant-a-thon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rant-a-thon
Page 1 of 1