Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Home life sucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:10 am

Basically I hate my home life, my mom always nags me and yells, and my dad is either not there or getting yelled at with me.

the other day my dad and i got in a big argument and i got pissed so went out driving in the middle of the night and he was pissed so he smashed all my shit while I was out driving. He took my guitar and smashed it into my computer, and now both are toast. It was a big fight and it sucked. He said he'll replace it all, and he feels really sorry (so don't bash on him, we worked it out). I told him just to pay some of the money I owe for my future computer, so ill be getting that in a few weeks, I guess. Ill still owe $339 on it after he re-imburses me.

Theres a lot of other stuff going on, like I'm getting ready to sign up for the Marine Corps at the end of the year, and Sophie is really against that, but its my dream to be a Marine. I don't know what to do, I'm just rambling

1 min left @ comp lounge,
thuis is bye for a long time guys, sorry
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:11 am

ill miss you all, its gonna be a while til im back
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:19 am

Good Luck K.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:48 am

Pardon my lack of enthusiasm (sp?) i lost family members to the service. i hate the army and any division of it. and if your lover i assume that is sophie is against you going then maybe you should reconsider.

But hey what do i know, my opinon is a little biast twords the military and i think anyone joining it should get "Pawn" tatooed on their forehead.

It's got some nice benefits though like education/pention if you dont die for someone else's ideals.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LordShiki

LordShiki

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-01-11

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:48 am

Gl man
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:47 am

Geeze I hope your life gets better soon, best of luck to you.
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:16 am

AishaStargazer wrote:
Pardon my lack of enthusiasm (sp?) i lost family members to the service. i hate the army and any division of it. and if your lover i assume that is sophie is against you going then maybe you should reconsider.

But hey what do i know, my opinon is a little biast twords the military and i think anyone joining it should get "Pawn" tatooed on their forehead.

It's got some nice benefits though like education/pention if you dont die for someone else's ideals.

God, I'm with you on the "Pawn" thing..

(And btw, I'm Sophie. Lawl. :3)

Anyway, there really isn't any talking him out of it...
Believe me, I've tried.
Ever since his I've known him (his freshman year in high school, my sophomore year.) that's what he's wanted to do.
And he seems really serious about it and its his dream..
I don't want to take a dream away from him, I can kind of relate it to me wanting to be an actress/ theatre teacher.

Let's put it this way: I'm supportive of his dreams. Not of the military.

But blah.

I hate this entering into the age of adulthood.
x_X
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:30 pm

Well, it looks like things have brightened a tad bit, i forgot about my tax rebate, but my mum remembered, and now i don't need to worry about insurance for the next 2 months, so that frees up at least enough money to let me put time in at the comp lounge next to where i work!

I'll be in and out more often, but not every day, like i was on at home.

I appreciate all the luck and I do understand about not liking the military, I've been called everything from bullet-sponge to cannon fodder. Its my life goal to serve the country I live in, and i will pursue it to the end.

And don't worry, nothing anyone could say would offend me, hehe~
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 1:28 pm

Well if thats your dream and she dose not want to stop you then go for it. someone should always persue their hearts desires no matter how messed up it might be.

But ya know i dont know the details of your relationship but just dont go getting her prego before leaving. That is SO selfish of a man to burden his wife/gf with something like that then run off to the service leaving her to take care of the baby alone.
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 2:26 am

We don't kanoodle like that ;D (always respect a girl, its a moral o' mine) and I also don't plan on having kids until I've retired from the Corps or until peactime where I would be gauranteed stationed at home. thats too much stress to put any woman under, especailly one you love, also i could never miss out on raising kids!
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 4:17 am

Kasarr wrote:
We don't kanoodle like that ;D (always respect a girl, its a moral o' mine) and I also don't plan on having kids until I've retired from the Corps or until peactime where I would be gauranteed stationed at home. thats too much stress to put any woman under, especailly one you love, also i could never miss out on raising kids!

I knew there was a reason why I picked him. ;D

Lawl, just kidding.

You just surprise me with your sweetness in (more or less) public sometimes, Kevin.
:3 <3
Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 6:49 am

Heh .... nice answer. glad to hear your not an idiot like a friend of mine. he knocked his girl up. left for the army and it ruined his relationship.

Well atleast if you survive it will make your life easier when you get out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Home life sucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Home life sucks   My Home life sucks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Home life sucks
Page 1 of 1