Epitome
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epitome

- an eTO Fantasia guild -

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kasarr's Absence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:02 am

So, I'm posting for Kevin.
His parents decided to be jerks and take his internet away, so he won't be on Trickster regularly.
This is for an undefinite length of time, btw.
x_x;;

Along with that, I probably won't be on as much either, since he doesn't have internet, he'll probably be coming over a lot more and such.
Of course I'll still log in once a day and post on the forums, but the extent of my actually playing won't be very large.
Sorry guys.
D:
Back to top Go down
Losti
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Losti

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:04 pm

Eh, evil parents suck.
Be sure to poke Kevin from me! D: (<3 poking)
Back to top Go down
https://epitome.forumieren.com
PilotRaccoon

PilotRaccoon

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 9:27 pm

go to uni, live in ress, u get internet all u want, u better not be poking me.....
Back to top Go down
Kn1ght
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
Kn1ght

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 11:39 pm

Dam that suxs. Feel bad for u K. ( yeah right) Twisted Evil just kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/S1lverKn1ght

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 1:04 am

PilotRaccoon wrote:
go to uni, live in ress, u get internet all u want, u better not be poking me.....

Nonono, she's poking my Kevin.
xD
Back to top Go down

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 12:38 am

Eh?

I'm being poked...???

hehe~ usually its me poking sophie....;D

Anyways, this is the last 32 (now its 29) minutes of my time left at the internet lounge next to my work....and I'm broke and my parents are all pissed about this and that....

basically, no clue when I'm coming back, most likely next week, probably later though
Back to top Go down

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:23 am

Kasarr wrote:
hehe~ usually its me poking sophie....;D

HEY!!
..That's a sexual innuendo...
Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:26 pm

Well, I've got a more-or-less time frame for my abscense now, but I oughta explain WHY I've been gone 1st, so here's the story.

A few weeks ago school sent notice to my parent saying I was failing 2 classes (which I was), so my dad took out the wireless network. I kept playing my offline games (set a new Halo time record!) and they got pissed, there was a big fight over my grades about a week ago, I got pissed because they were expecting me to fix my grades on the weekend (I can't turn in assignments on a sunday X_x) and because they were yelling at me AGAIN, so I just got in my car and drove around for about an hour. While I was gone, my dad had smashed all my stuff, inculding my computer and my guitar. Obviously I was upset, and I was about |____| that much from destroying his truck, but we worked it out and he's gonna pay me $500 and pay for my hard drives to be checked.

So now I'm just waiting for that $500, which he says he'll pay me around the 22nd of Feb. When I get that I'll only owe $339 on my uber-pwning beast computer, so it'll only be a few paychecks away. Btw, of my 2 Hard Drives, my 40Gb (the master drive) is probably broken but it looks like my 320Gb SATA is ok. Too bad that;s the one with the illegal windows copy and all it has on it is data and programs...all my important stuff is on the 40Gb...X_X

Also, since I feel like making a really long post, I'm gonna figure out how many weeks it'll be til I can FINALLY get my compy! right now I owe $839. My Dad is gonna give me $530 (extra $30 for hard-drive checks), which leaves $309. I have about $100 in my bank and I get paid about $100 on the 22nd. That leaves around $109, so one more paycheck and I'm golden, which would be on the 29th! Alright, hopefully I'll be back around the end of the month!

Oh, and my grades are good, so no potential problems there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kasarr's Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasarr's Absence   Kasarr's Absence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kasarr's Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Epitome :: Ingame Talk :: Absence-
Jump to: